Red Deer guy in the house..

Or is that on the site? Ah who knows… Anyways ya names ernie, I own a 1994 Nissan Sentra E sedan, just a white mess kinda but I’m impressed with the little thing… Its just got the 1.6L motor but she only has 124,000k on her so. I owned a 86 or 87 Pulsar NX with the “big” engine in it but sadly didn’t know what I had till I sold it along long time ago :frowning:

Anyways wanted to say “hi” and looks like a nice site and even better its made here in Alberta:thumbup1:… I don’t really know jack about my car other then its cheap cheap cheap lol… But not in quality!! So if anyone has any tips etc on owning it or what can be done with the old girl share with me please…

By the way, I have to laugh that we have the biggest Nissan dealership in Canada, or so they claim but we can’t sell new GTR’s :laugh: but I guess Nissan wants them to buy a shite load of tools in order to do so?!

Ok laters peeps:thumbup1:

Welcome to the site!

Welcome! I have a Stillen Pop Charger for that engine. May be missing one bolt. $10 and its yours. lol.
Looks like http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=KNFIPK01&c=PE&year=1991&make=NISSAN&model=SENTRA

Does that include filter lol? Even if it doesn’t its a hell of alot cheaper then buying the whole thing new!! And wtf, come on people just cause I don’t drive a GTR doesn’t mean you don’t say hello… Shit I owned a Pulsar NX with the big motor in it lol… And I owned a 06 Cobalt SS before but thats along story and she’s gone now :frowning:

Hey, I saw a utube vid of a guy in the US who converted one to an AWD turbo. Basically swapped a GTiR chassis under it, and a minty SR20DET under the hood and bingo, 600whp!

Hey Man, Welcome

Nice first post :slight_smile:

Hey Thanks MrRage… Ya I’m not to sure what I’m going to do with the old girl, certainly keep that little engine going. I did just complete the biggest test by driving her to Calgary and around, no issues at all!!! Funny how when you drive a vehicle you sure notice other makes from the brand you drive lol… Now I see alot of Sentra’s around especially modded ones! Right now I think I will get some wheels cause I got little wee 13’s on it and thier soooo narrow lol…

So whats the most popular car on the site? The one that alot of people drive I mean? Of course we all know which one we would like to be driving:001_tongue::001_smile:

Lol. Thats everything including Filter. I have had it sitting around forever. I bought it off my Bro who had a 92 Sentra (GA16DE). And I was going to use it on my 95 200SX for Winter as I had a Hot Shot CAI. But never ended up using it. and A few yrs back I bought A 07’ Spec V. So this has been in my storage for a long time. hahaha.

As for popular cars…not sure anymore. Last few yrs use to be alot of Sentra’s now it looks like Altimas, 240’s and 350s are taking over (about time. lol)

As for popular cars…not sure anymore. Last few yrs use to be alot of Sentra’s now it looks like Altimas, 240’s and 350s are taking over (about time. lol)[/QUOTE]

Finally, no more Sentra club, lol.:lol::lol::lol:

Welcome to the site! Good to see someone still see something in the old B13 chassis.

Finally, no more Sentra club, lol.:lol::lol::lol:[/QUOTE]

Hey I just put my Altima down … you mean I was in style before it was cool?

The most popular car is the Datsun 2000.

Welcome to the club. Remember we are more than a web site. This is a car club that has a web site to help with communication.

Ya its a peppy little car when the tank is almost empty lol… My friend owns a modded srt4 and even he was impressed with such a old car and such a small motor, sucks that it doenst have a tach however!! I’d love to put some mods on it to but I guess its wiser to just throw another motor in it eh, but when money is tight what can you do?

Can you get a new set of plugs for that motor? And what spark plugs do you gusy recomend?

Thanks again guys for the hello’s!!:w00t:

I grew up in Red Deer, I wish you the best of luck. :wink: Most of the group is in Edmonton, but there are a few of us in Calgary if you’re ever down this way. Welcome…

Welcome to the site! Nice to see a good B13 still kicking around! We are having a Calgary meet on the 13th and you are more than welcome to come and join.

My little baby just has a shift kin in her, nothing else, but I love her to death!

Hello and welcome! They had a black GT-R on the lot last week. huge GT-R sticker on the side as well you couldn’t miss it I saw it from Gatez