Anyone else own a sentra???

ohh hehe, i thought you were a mechanic, the way you talked about the engines really detailed, but hey its all good, and thanks for the info again, this time it really helped out. I will be checking out the sr20forum, because i went on there once yea and they were many B13’s. The other site’s sound good too, will check those out too.

If these prices you mentioned of the engines are CDN, then they are way cheap compared to Honda’s, and i like that, i will just have to research which engine would produce the best hp levels for me the cheapest, because im more into circuit and auto-x so i don’t really need a 12 sec car, if you get my drift:drivin ,hehe.

lol, I’m not a mechanic, but I have worked a little bit in the race industry, as a bodyman, as an unlicensed mechanic, etc.

the VE is an awesome motor for an autocrosser, you’re less likely to get bumped into a higher class since it doesnt have a turbo. it also has the balls to hold its own on a higher speed circuit, especially in a light car like a B13.

Yea VE sounds nice, all i need is a 200hp B13, and reduce some weight,with an exceptional suspension setup, and i will definately be waisting faster higher end cars on the track, like i said before if i could waist a 1990 rx-7 on the street with a slow 130hp civic, im getting chills thinking about a 1900lbs)reduced weight) 200hp B13 VE in my hands.

Nice and quick with no cop attension!

it would definatly be a well balanced car, not some overwhelming turbo monster. you would save on transmissions as well. it takes a lot of restraint not to be seduced by the numbers a turbo motor puts down.

hehe, so true, yesterday, i got pissed because of my clutch and first gear problem, so i floored it and let the intake roARRR, through 1st,2nd, and a bit of third, before dropping it slowly in to neutral, on the opposite on comming traffic, i got the usualy (OHHH SOB) feeling after seeing a popo in the new dodge charger in stealth mode, going crazy looking around to see WTF all the sound came from, he see’s a riced out civic up ahead of one car in the slow lane, then the civic pulls infront of him with a typical, loud buzz can, and makes a quick left infront of him to go to a neighbourhood, and i slow down and watch the popo follow him in stealth mode, as soon as they pass infront of me at the intersection the popo goes steriod on his flashes, and yanks the bubble turtle.

I was like, i’m starting to like this sleeper thing!!!, but i guess when i throw on some rota’s and lower avec coils, i won’t be that sleepy…

hehehe…wanna ride in her terry?:drivin

MY CAR MAKES WWWWWWWEEEIRD SOUNDS!

mmmmm… butterfly screws…lol j/k

any pics of your ride?

i have b15 2004 still stocked…no cahnges yet… but would love to take the ****en Rf package out or use it plus add amp… will do that this winter…:A

http://www.imageverse.org/image/5LI25497.jpg

http://www.imageverse.org/image/rSf25553.jpg

by the way…anybody know where i can get 17" rims…steel or alloy for them rembo breaks. i have the rubber but want rims so i don;t have to use same set of rims for winter and summer… :slight_smile:

GOT my ASA 17" at Canadian tire…tech tried on the rims… fitted but not recommened… bought them still… wil post pic u p… and show up at the nov 3rd…:slight_smile:

edit

ye i drive a 1987 sentra sport coupe pic in my sig

Yea guys i have a sentra but i dont have any picks with me at hand. It is a 1994 xe 5speed grey ext/int. I am the second owner of the car. Its a wicked car on gas/insurance and i have never had any real problems with it. Although i do not like how it drives there’s lots of body roll, which brings me to this forum to ask people for methods to resolve that.

Speaking of Alta richmond hill i had my car there a while a go because i had the engine light on. Turned out to be the wire connecting to my MAF (it broken)

Hey guys, I recently bought a 2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R. So far, I love it. HUGE upgrade from my 1996 cavalier. I LOVE IT!

I got a sentra here 2003 completly stock…but im going to make some changes … slowly but surly as i have no experience with car parts of anytype

I have a 08 Sentra SE-R! am i the only one on this board with one? … seems to be the case with every GTA Nissan/Sentra board I go to

hi Tom here new here i own a 2005 nissan sentra my servieengine lite is on had it checked says emmision system leak runs great changd the plugsair fliter put a locking gas cap on liquid gold now adays it comes on when im on the open road when cleaning the gunk out from city driveing i hope ican get an answer thanks Tom from Guelph