Anyone else sick of the tooner crap?

typical chebby :bigok:

your also rich :smiley:

I have a grage but not the size of yours is what I was getting at.

My next 32k vehicle purchase is a truck to hual kids, building materials for the house, and 4 wheel drive to get my ass to work since I have to be there no matter what the weather is like and the past two winters the hills in pittsburgh are a bitch when there is 5 inches of snow or strait ICE combined with people stopping in the middle of the hill causing all people to loose momentum.

If I start modding my truck I’ll slit my own throat…

:weak: :tool:

yet another good example of the dorks im talking about :blah:

Tooner crap…

I’ll take the chatter of a big solid cam over a BOV anytime.

I just bought a dump pipe for my T Type just to get some growl out of it.

But I have to admit, I like those tuner hotties :bj:

you couldnt talk your way off a bus full of fags
asking yourself should i stay on or get OFF :kekegay:

they dont like you, simply because

A: your dont have the gangsta mentality
B: you drive a chebby
C: GNs are just a black regal to them :kekegay:

:bsflag: :eek3: :wackit:

:bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok:

who’s rich,32k on a vech. is nuts build one!! :hitit: for ten k!

a fast car is a fast car…but to judge 2 difrerent cars like the cobra and sti is idiotic…they are totally 2 diffrerent cars…

i used to think the same way and hate all jap imports but jay and Eric changed me…there cars are not rice and just sick…i give these guys mad props…:bigok:

its a shame that todays youth and society are changing and so are the cars that the manufacturers are selling…i just hope with gm selling the GTO and Ford making the cobra that RWD v8 cars will be here for a long time to go…we just need more models

I dont think anyone was hating on tastefully done imports

x3

x 34gazillion. Like I said, Jay, Eric, and Kol have very nice cars. Infact, I think Jay’s 240 was one of the nicer looking cars at the BBQ. Next to the TA’s of course. :wink:

yeah they were hating on me. but ilm trying geez give me some time I just started buying the stuff :ugh:

add water

pittspeed bit your ass hard :slight_smile:

Yeah maybe I will have the fastest fagailer on here :hs:

unless the two guys from my club come on here then i’m fucked :doh:

Brad is here all ready :smiley:

brad don’t count he can’t drive :smiley:

did you ever ride in the car with him. If there is any incline he drifts back 12000000000 feet before he enguages the clutch…

actually he is getting better at that. I;ll just pop his tires or piss in his gas tank.

:smiley: