:bowdown:

you still rode the shortbus as a kid though :smiley:

ps: blue didnt know that was meant towards him :kekegay:

acutally i still ride it to work when im not laid off :eek4:

if you were laid off why would you ride to work,
english is a 2nd language for you aint it :kekegay:

why do i post on here
:doh: :doh:

How many STI’s have you driven? What about Porsches, Ferarris, Lambo’s. How many road races have you been in? How many auto-x’s? How many rallys? How can you claim to be more knowledgable about rating cars than people that make their living doing such, and daily flog the shit out of every car worth flogging?

i’m sure the “Professionals” know every bit about the car and the little stupid shit that the true owners know. :down:

does this count actually driving them?

what does darkstar know???POOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

bob and knob pretty well

:hsugh:

i dont claim to know more than automotive journalists.

darkstar is speechless :shocked:

:hsugh:

look i think that it goes unsaid we all hate rice… i hate owning an import because i am asociated with it because of peoples opinions, nothing on my car is rice and yet its still a socalled rice burner…if your a car guy then be a car guy dont talk all kinds of shit about someone elses car because its not your personal preferance beleive me they are tlaking shit right back… i think the greatest example that i can give was a small show that i went to with my father law…he has a 46 pick up street rod and we went to this show with probally 20 cars all classic and streetrods but me. Not one person had a shitty comit and alot of those guys were impressed by the car and the numbers that it does… its all about being a car guy and respecting a other car guys…rice burners, dumbestics, what ever

WELL THEY DONT KNOW ALL THAT MUCH!! they just with whats in! :jerkit:

u aint rice! :love:

sorry if I’m going to buy one its going to be new (was going to be new) no some one elses and not knowing how it was beat on and have constant problems.

I don’t have the knowledge or space to do like pewter does and completely rebuild a car. If I buy a car I want it to run, not sit on jack stands for 2 years till I can complete it.

Not to mention insurance when I bought my first car. My brother was 20 when he bought his 2002 GT and he was paying 4 somthing for the car and 4 somthing for insurcnae due to his age and the car. and that WAS AFTER shopping around. I had a lot more things that were important to me at the time than a 800+ car & insurance payment a month. My brother made that mistake and he is slowly realizing it.

Also remember when I bought my cavalier I only had the intention of putting a better stereo into it then it was all over when I found a site dealing with the cars and thought it would be interesting to build a smaller car.

I never had the intention of doing what I am today with it. Shit happends I guess.

hey hey,my car only sat over the winterZ!!!Q1

not many of us have the luxury like brian, <------- he is spoiled thats why :kekegay:

anyway, finding a clean RWD car is tough to find, meanwhile do what you have now and enjoy it.