Anyone end up investing in Bitcoins?

are we looking for coins that dont even have major exchange listings yet?

like stuff not even on binance yet?

how do you hold that stuff?

Both?

As for holding stuff it depends on how risky I feel :lol: but throwing $100 at a few long shot coins no real concerns

i meant how do you actually buy and hodl it if it isnt on an exchange yet?

also, technical analysis / chart watchers calling a bit uptick in XRP into tomorrow. seems legit.

i dont feel like clicking a bunch of buttons to top up at the moment though.

some like netcents (cdn) can be bought directly from the company and sold/ transferred through their platform.

Lol 3 weeks ago if you put $100 into each of the cheapest 20 coins on Binance, you would be at $50-$250k today. Nutty people lol

We have liftoff on TRX again! Kudos to those that scooped more up today when it was at .15. My magnetic strip on my bank card failed so I couldnt deposit cash in yesterday, would have picked up at least 4k more . oh well itā€™s just another day there will be plenty of chances for more. Not just on TRX. ARN went from like .30 cents last week to $9 yesterday or the day before. $100 of that would have turned into $3k . Please FOMO people continue this thing for another year at least!

Seriously guys, when are we getting together for coffee? Iā€™ll pay :smiley: @bing you stateside often?

Btw Iā€™m putting together something to post here that shows each coin on Binance and what their supply is for quick reference. Also Binance does some ICOā€™s as well. Mcaffee also posts stuff on his twitter (current icoā€™s) keep an eye out on health related products! Break everything down into sectors ie entertainment, aviation, military/defense , bank lending.

Also TRX is being added to a London based exchange as a TRX/fiat pair. Iā€™m assuming Euroā€™s. Just now I believe the spike is from the South Korea exchange that just added it and opened a couple hours ago

Does the math on that actually work because im bored and would toss 2k at it :lol:

Depends which one youā€™re talking about. ARN has 11m supply i believe and the $9 was at 90+million market cap. No idea what will happen next with it, it is now down to $3 or something like that. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m putting together a list so you can easily see which coin on binance has what supply and act as you wish.

yeah im downtown chillin with Josh almost weekly. i plan to come over this week since i have some stuff arriving at my post box and left some gear at Joshā€™s to pick up.

There is a decent joint down by his place. Tippico

orā€¦ since i just received a pm about itā€¦ how about tinder box on transit rd for shit talkin and a cigar?

Coinmarketcap needs a sort by on binance feature

• Updated - - -

Hurry up we are gonna try this 2k for fun thing :lol:

@LZ should be done within half hour maybe a bit more.

Update: More lol I want this to be pretty good. Maybe an hour. Should be helpful to all for quick reference and then if somebody feels to modify they can as will I over time. I will post spreadsheet and html file

We could all go in 500$ each on a ridiculously cheap coin, buy 500k-1million, draw up some paper work, and we all hit it big if it takes off. Thatā€™s a gamble Iā€™d be willing to do.

I bought raiblocks off of a sketchy exchange but got it right off immediately. Iā€™m waiting for it to be added to binance so hopefully it can moon. Market cap on it isnā€™t too big yet (assuming that logic holds but no logic holds with any of this lol)

Jesus is XRP flash dipping 20% right now?

Is YoBit a sketchy exchange? Here are two contenders

Hitcoin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hitcoin $500 gets you 1,572,327
Inflation Coin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/inflationcoin/ $500 gets you 3,030,303
Both on YoBit though lol

Yes @bing lol

Well here it is guys! @LZ at some point when Iā€™m more motivated Iā€™ll throw it up online and add Coinmarketplace widgets or something.Hope this helps some of you. Itā€™s listed from lowest supply with links to Binance and Coinmarketplace. Here is the html file and online excel file. I like the html file better.

HTML https://ufile.io/irwdd

Online Viewable Excelhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1g7KU9VNjGbKM8mqP9Gf0pef7I3S6D5P_/view?usp=sharing
As you can see ARN and EVX look like very good candidates. Now Iā€™m wiped and should probably hit the sack lol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: if you like donā€™t forget to send 10 TRX to this wallet adreā€¦ ROFL

@bing Well I wanted to know if you came stateside more than once a year haha. I think we should all get together at some point, Iā€™m not really a cigar guy though :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool stuff dude!!

Itā€™s a sea of red boys!!!

Just read that coinmarketcap no longer averages in korean exchange rates, causing averages to drop. Donā€™t know if this is any true though, read on youtube comments and reddit, so itā€™s probably true.

Well total market cap yesterday was 818b, now is 740b