Anyone end up investing in Bitcoins?

I challenged myself to go one day without looking at the market cap, outside of sleeping I haven’t been able to break 7 hours.

• Updated - - -

Fucking tweakin’ over here!

That isn’t at all what I said :lol:

as of right now, my main rig is 4x rx480’s and 1 rx580. my gaming pc is usually mining with 2x rx470 8gb I also have an antminer D3+

going to be ordering another 5 card rig to build here in the next week or so, more crypto!

I would switch to mining gmit on my gaming pc, but as of right now its pulling good money mining zcash, thats the only reason i’m hesitant to switch.

@bing

Justin Sun tweet

Five brilliant developers from #alibaba #Microsoft #JD #PKU just joined #TRON this week. I will introduce them in the live streaming tomorrow. If you are a developer and interested in joining #TRON please email your resume to our ex #alibaba tech head lucien@tronlab.com

He sure likes name dropping Alibaba.

For the Asian investors it adds a lot of credibility. Japan is starting to go nuts for it.

Skurge are you getting your cards from newegg?

I’m also starting to get interested in the mining aspect of these. Can we put together a list of mineable coins and pin it to the first post maybe?

lol! Just rered it lmao

this past round we got them from newegg, next batch i’m not sure what we are going to do, working on a local connection, if that comes to light, i’ll let ya know.

here’s a rundown of what i’ve mined and the hashrates as close as i can from memory, i do not mod the bios on them, only thing I do is clock the memory/gpu/voltage, the rx470’s are running 100% stock
so far what i’ve tested mining:

zcash (can mine on just about anything halfway decent, my rx550 2gb in my second desktop even works) you can also mine this with CPU, though not profitable, it does make a difference, for instance, when i tested it, it was pulling 1/2 of the amount from an i7 2600(mining on 6 cores) as compared to the rx550.
rx470 8gb 270 h/s - rx550 2gb 70 h/s - i7 2600 on 6 cores 35 h/s - rx480 4gb 260 h/s - rx580 4gb 265 H/s

ETH I mine this currently, need at least a 4gb card to do so.
rx470 8gb 20 MH/s - rx480 4gb 18 MH/s - rx580 4gb 20 MH/s

litecoin will mine on anything and everything so far that i’ve tested, even my laptops will mine it. though litecoin seems to be crazy unprofitable right now. payouts take forever

DASH have only mined this with the antminer, though it can be done otherwise, not profitable to do so at all.

I can hook people up with the programs I mine with as they are super easy to use(all dos based, i dont use any apps)

any other questions let me know, that should get the list started at least

My main issue was setting up a mining pool, couldnt get the Antpool to show any of my hashes. Back when I dii this in 2013 i remember just running some simple program but then again that was before pools were needed. You said you have space to do this stuff in? Lol I have a shop that I’m paying rent for and internet that i only go to twice a month. Pretty cold in there and a 600ft separate space that could be used. Commercial Nat grid account, im going to see tonight if the cost is less or more than my residential

• Updated - - -

For day traders with $5k plus to play with, ARN on Binance is very good right now. Nice and volatile , the btc value jumping up and down nicely

fox interview with CEO of Ripple Labs today

Ahhhhhhh! Binance glitched on me as I was watching TRX dip to 750, when I clicked to buy it froze and did a market buy at 905! Lol still did good but man that was a sweet dip!

yep, have office space that is costing us pretty much nothing. moving all the equipment there in the next week or so, waiting on internet to be installed at the moment. the miner is running behind me as i type(NOT the antminer, that thing is like a jet engine)

I use the same pool for ETH ethermine.org and zcash, for LTC i’ve found litecoinpool.org is pretty good, i haven’t found a dash pool i really like but i’m using poolmining.org

Ok sweet! @Skurge mining on nvidia gpu for zcash. What to use? What is a good wallet for it?

Here is Justin Sun video, I would really like to know how he sounds in his native language. You can see he is struggling with translating his thoughts into english.Imagine youtube “stars” get money from the community, not based on a commission from Youtube. https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDxLAgLERbKm

• Updated - - -

He mentions Donald Trump lol. Although the way Trump tweets about economy , stock market is similar to Justin. I had to laugh when I saw somewhere “Tronald Pump”. Very interesting listen.

Anyone seeing any interesting blockchain based healthcare projects? I’d be interested. I’m going to put a little into Aeron, aviation safety blockchain. Low supply and if gets to 1b market cap, will be 400% up from what it is today. Yesterday showed that there is some interest. Could be just investors seeing opportunity to compound. 13 million supply btw

i’m not sure with nvidia, claymore only works with AMD cards, The newest nvidia card I have is a gtx465 sitting on my shelf haha

as far as wallet, mine go to an exchange, i usually sell my zcash to buy whatever i’m trying to HODL

Start looking for new random coins people lol

Anyone hear about @choko newsletter? Customer with money here!!!

Nothing recently…ate you tired of the winning yet ? :smiley:

@Skurge this seems like a wonderful mining opportunity. The question is how fast is difficulty level going to go up for zcash? Trying to decide what to get… With the limited supply it’s hard. For zcash 1060 seems like a good option or rx580 but probably not future proof(1060). Yesterday 1070’s and 1080ti’s went up for sale on nVidia and 3 hours later were gone, those seem like they would last longer but cost is more.