Anyone ever hear of this place?

…Or have work done there?

http://www.executivemotorsinc.com/index.htm

i heard they purchase high mileage jeeps at above book value prices!

:smiley:

:kekegay: …jerk :rofl:

Not saying I was having any work done. A friend of mine asked about them and I had never heard of them.

(Not selling the Jeep anymore, asshats :slight_smile: )

:rofl:

They used to sell over priced wrecks back in the late 80 early 90’s . Started out in a bodyshop down in Etna on the big bend that just had all that work done to it. They used to do real good work but I haven’t heard anything about them in a while

They are an ASC sunroof dealer, and I have personally seen a few hack jobs from them. Worst part is they hacked several mid-higher priced cars (Cadillacs, Jeeps, Lincolns that I saw new in the mid 90’s). Chopped wiring, half ass trim, Poor fit/finish etc, etc.

I don’t know how their bodywork is, though. Never cared.

They have done alot roofs for new cars at our dealership. And have done alot of good work, but recently i had to completely pull an interior out of a brand new tahoe to find a wireing issue that they messed up.

i hear they’re the only good place for sunroofs or vinyl roofs. (yeah, old people still have that done).

Ya a guy at work has connections with the owner and get good prices on Vogue Tyres, which i personally think are junk.they may look good but they ride like total crap.Um iv heard mixed things about there work.half are hack jobs and have to be delt with at the dealer i work at and the other obviously turned out really good.i guess it just depends on the installer.

we have their old building.

I personally dont know them, but not a big fan of them…

I dont like to bash, but I do not reccommend…

:gaysex: :gaysex: :gaysex:

Attention: You are a twatstain beating a dead horse.

dan even in his gayness>you

:jerkit:

you still do that? not enough girls in college?

heard u do it cause the boys wont give it up to you:kekegay:

[QUOTE=All Motor;634632][/QUOTE]

lol

Please…we will leave that to dan,chico,and whoever else is in the buttsecks sessions