anyone ever run these tires??

Originally posted by 8Grand
chad for as much as you drive you should just buy a R compound tire… might wear fast, but great traction, not like you drive the stand every single day of the summer anyways…

Rice Compound?:smiley: :cool:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
lookin at a 245/50/16

$135/tire

Dom, R compund?? :confused:

its a softer yet super sticky tire with shit for tred life… but for as much as you have the stang out for the traction it aint that bad…

there as close to a slick as you can get but stilll be dot legal… and still have tred…

i think MT streets are R compoinds if im not mistaken…

Kumho and Nitto all make them too… maybe even yokohama…

drag radials?

i think he is talking about mt et streets they are a bias ply tires that hook really hard but don’t have long tread life nor are they very stable at high speeds if your not in a straight line but i used to run them on my car and i will never run anything else

I just put em on my car two days ago 315/35/17 in th rear,as for now i have 245/45/17 f1 emt’s on the front but i have to say that i love the tires there very sticky and handle the road great. i highly reccomend them.

they are $135/tire for me.

i am getting Falken 512’s for $54/tire

so i think im goin with the falkens for now. anyone run falken 512’s?

i think im gonna get the nitto drag radials again. i had them on my 98 cobra for 8,000 miles, and that was with going to crafton every week, a couple stang shootouts, couple autocrosses, and whatnot.