anyone ever tear a biceps??.ouch!!!!

most bodybuilders/powerlifters can dfo 4x bodyweight. ex: 225 powerlifter can leg press 900 lbs.

bahah I did alot more than you and I had 50 lbs on you in highschool… and what kind of idiot does their max and runs almost everyday?

but, 185lbs is alot! Hope your bicep heals quickly

it was to gauge how much i could do, and i’m pretty sure i could outrun ANYONE on pittspeed especially your fat homosexual ass :kekegay:

and lets keep in mind…i’m not a body builder or anything close to it. the only time i EVER touched weights was to pass fitness class…i’m sry that i don’t have to work for what i have like the rest of these fat asses

okay sure, ill officially race you off of the “race track” for who can pace themselves for more miles… Just dont cry when you lose to the fat kid… because I am the fat kid.

Sorry i’m a sprinter if we were to relate our personal speed to cars…i’m running the 1/4 in 8’s…you on the other hand…well lets just say…you drive toyotas :kekegay:

You sure about that?

4.1 in the 40yd

pretty sure that youre not anything less than 5.0 in the 40yd.

i cant hate on a powerlifter repping 185lbs on biceps but for me that is retarded cause its such a small group to isolate with that kind of weight. most ive repped in my day was 105ish or so :):slight_smile:

LMFAO 5.0 is very slow. most linebackers can move faster than that

157 now and 145 back then…running track all four years of highschool…you really need to come to the next pittspeed meet out monroeville or downtown, no ricer excuses about cold weather either

im down :):slight_smile: we can have a pittspeed track meet :):slight_smile:

im was just playing though fastest i ever ran was a 4.7 and thats when i was 150ish now im much heavier :slight_smile:

im close to you. the fastest i ever had in h.s. was a 4.85. but i was 260+

i have to do train like that. the heavier you train, the stronger/bigger the muscles can get. plus it helps with my back strength.

haha. im short. i bet two of my strides are equivilent to one of yours.

i totally agree. Im not looking to have the biggest/strongest muscles I can. Im looking to have a a symetrical porportionate shape.

darkstars mum tore her vagina after i was done with her

somebodies drinking…alone…as usual…

john elway tore his bicep on his throwing arm in preseason the year they won the superbowl. :dunno:

Congrats…running a 4.1 40 means you are faster than Deion Sanders, Reggie Bush, DeAngelo Hall, Bo Jackson, Michael Vick, …and many other elite runners. Wow it seems like you missed your calling…OR you are either doing some sweet internet bullshitting or used a beat ass method to time your run.

^^ it must be some new kind of bench racing I’m not aware of.