anyone ever use the things to pick up grass behind mowers?

Like a little trailer w/ 3 brushes that supposedly wisks up the grass and onto the cart.Does this really pick the grass up or does it leave alot behind?Hayfever is owning me lately and don’t reallly want to pay someone $40 a week to murder my grass.They always cut it down to like 1 in and it looks like dirt.
LMK
D

We have a Grass Passer at home…and it works pretty nicely. Picks up mostly everything, but the catcher fills up semi quickly.

At my parents house, they have a 42" collector with the sweeper brush…works real well for the most part. I would say that it works better then the “bagger” attachments of old.

Claritin & DIY?

I have been DIY but it is killing me.W/out exaggerating I must have sneezed 600-700 times on. Monady It was baaaaaad.too lazy to drive to Middleport for the Dr.Looks like I might have to.
D

gator mulching blades FTW

no…tweezers FTW :slight_smile:

You could be like an old neighbor of mine and go out with a pair so f scissors, get down on your hands and knees and cut every blad of grass individually… :gotme:

Pass mcgrass has a grass passer? Am I the only one that lol’s at that?

no, i am totally with you there

you beat me to it :lol:

PassMcgrass has a grass passer…yeah…OT is very entertaining today…

Its actually better for the clippings to lay back in the mawn they help to release the shit that is inside the cut blades back into the soil, inturn making the lawn greener and healthier.

I didn’t notice that on the first read, but that is some funny shit.

FTW…http://www.cyclonerake.com/com.htm

they do pick up nicely… but as already stated… letting it stay on the ground is good.

I usually point the out spout in… so on the next pass i run it over again. cut, pass, repeat./

meh, I make my sisters fallow behind me with rakes and if they slack I throw’er in reverse and they loose a foot. I dont fuck around.