Who knows grass???

nooooooooooooooo u filthy whores… i need lawn care!

I have a bunch of weeds/grass/jarassic kinda stuff that I need to get rid of. Does anyone know where I can get some kinda nasty stuff to totally kill all green plant life?

go to Johnston the Florist in AP on rt8…its my families buiss…we sell all that good stuff

we used to take old oil and put it down on the grass to kill it in the golf cart compound. Not sure how legal that is to do, but it kills the grass!

on a side note…

wtf?! Why are they not on pittspeed advertising? I spend at least 100 on flowers a year. I am sure there are others that send flowers for plenty of occasions. definitely could be an opportunity to get some extra revenue!

So you can maintain your lawn off of company sponsors? Good job.

I am not sure if this was meant as a joke or not… But I live in the city, I don’t have lawn. k thanks

get yourself some round-up. that will kill it all.

Eurodad makes grass his bitch

'twas a joke referencing the jabs on your car. I live in city too, it takes me 5 min. to cut my yard with a weedwhacker.

I heard rock salt works

Roundup works great for killing damn near anything. The stuff they sell in home depot is generally rather diluted and pricey though. My dad gets concentrated roundup for a good deal from somewhere that can then be mixed to whatever strength, I’ll have to check and see where he gets it.

make sure whoever does your shit picks it up and takes it away cuz im tired of picking up that shit all day long. You know how heavy grass bags get after 700 houses??

lol…i thought about it…but there not car related so i didnt think they could… i guess we need to talk

we have the good concentrate in 35 gallon drums but not for retail sales. we use it at work.

maybe I’m old school but can’t you just use a little old oil from an oil change, kerosene, or mineral spirits??? I mean, it’s not the most environmentally friendly, but it works.

bleach

Hundreds of people driving by, watching me pour oil all over the ground might be bad… the EPA are the last people I need around here!!

I’m going to check out johnstons and see what the hizzy is up.

they sell the concentrate round up at lowes… price i dont know

just buy some goats and let them have at it!!

i got some kind of kill all at lowes two years ago i think it was round up dump like 2 bottles in this one spot and the stuff still has not grown back

get flouride powder… kills anything… just dont eat after you touch it