anyone ever use turbo tax?

ive always done my own taxes but this year i will be doing others also…
some can be a little complicated. just wondering if i could save time with turbo tax
thanks

I used it 3 times last year. The free online version that is.

Did my brothers, my gf’s and my own on it. Of course none of us had any deductions at all or anything so it was simple just enter w2 info, enter bank info for direct deposit, and boom money in 2 weeks.

used it the past two years and its worked fine :tup: good stuff

if you do the short form its easy. long form have a pro do it because i found they save me more money.

I use it every year. It is worth while if you have a complicated return to have someoe else look at them every couple of years though.

I’ve used it a couple of years in a row even though I itemize. I like it. 2 years ago I downloaded a hacked version from DC++, last year I paid to use it online.

I’ve done the online version the past few years. I like it, easy to use.

i have to use a long form and i did it once myself and got like nothing back.my dad uses it everyyear and aways has a problem with it …it could be just my dad … so 5 years ago i started useing h&r and its just so much easer i go in drop off my stuff come back after work get my check in 2 week right in my bank and b/c i go back so much this year i get 250 off my taxes …it runs me about 450 a year

i use it pretty much every year. works just fine for me. :tup:

Been using them for the past 4 years, it’s great because they store all of your info from previous years in case you ever need them.

Ive been using it for years, couple friends = group buy = $5

I used whatever H+R Block’s online tool was, for the sole purpose that it DIDNT ask for proof of anything you stated. It allowed me to claim school expenses that I did incur, but didn’t have paperwork for. I intend on doing the same this year, even though I’m graduated.

I cant wait to try this featue this year as it was my first year using the program last year. Me and a lady at work is going to split the cost of it.

I have checked it against long form and it was right. I would always check. better to do more work upfront than screw yourself later on

By the way.

Using a pirated, hacked software to input all of your personal financial information in seems like a brilliant idea.