Anyone ever work from home...stuffing envelopes or home assembly?

I ran across an ad in the job finder looking for ppl to mail brochures, customer service and home assembly. Anyone ever try this crap out?? They promise $5 per envelope once its processed. Im thinking about coughing up the $35 dollar charge for “equipment” or whatever. I have been looking for some extra cash but Im iffy because it sounds too good to be true. I figure if it is a scam, Im only out $35.

:word:

A while back before school started and I had nothing to do during the week I was looking around for any of these that actually made you money.

I found noithing. At least nothing that wasn’t a scam OR it was WAYYYYY more work than it was worth.

I can’t believe you would even ask. you can find people to work for $5 an hour, so do you think they’re going to pay you $5 for 30 seconds worth of work?

:lol: @ $5 per envelope.

2 per minute * 60 minutes * 7 hours * $5 = $4200 a day!

A little over a million bucks a year working 5 days a week with 2 weeks vacation. Where the fuck do i sign up?

Send me $100 for processing, your social security number, and bank and routing number you want your check deposited to and I will hook you up with a job typing papers. I’ll pay you $10 a word

I had hope lol. My buddy mentioned this idea last night and its now stuck in my head. I know its too good to be cheap and/or there are some crazy fees or something that would bring down that $5 to like 5 cents. I had to ask haha

There are things like this out there. I used to create ebay listings for a company… I made $1 per listing and would do 300-500 per week. This amounted to about 5 hours of work give or take. I just made a template that I could sump the info into and voila, PAY.

This job only lasted for about 6 months as he figured out that I automated the process and brought it back in house and paid some guy low hourly wages to do it.