Personal Assitant

My old manager is interviewing for a personal assistant. Thought I might try to help some of you out.

She oversees 3 independent VZW stores (lockport, springville, east aurora). She is looking for someone who is a non smoker with reliable transportation that can think/problem solve and take good direction.

She said pay is between $10 and $15/hr. It will include business oriented and personal tasks. Part time to start, mileage is a possibility.

I can honestly say I am as good at what I do because of her. Incredibly lady, listens to her employees, etc, etc. Cant say enough about her.

Anyone interested can PM me for her email address. I would include a resume and cover letter. The ONLY way i would think about referring anyone is if I know you personally and I think you would be a good fit.

How do you write a resume to be someones bitch?

:gotme:

For $15 an hour, maybe I’ll draft up a new resume displaying my efficient skills of making Timmy Hoe’s runs.

I can only imagine the hilarity of a cover letter for a “personal assistant” resume…

Is she hot?

Without derailing the thread, she is a former model.

first person to take it further than this, gets an infraction for derailing a classifieds thread.

Personally, id never want to work for someone so incompetent that that they were unable to spell assistant.

wtf is an assitant.?!?!

EDIT: ef… i opened this wayyy earlier and just read the warning… my B. <3

I really can’t see this being a good place to refer anyone considering you probably don’t know a lot of people on this board. Maybe try your friends who aren’t on this board that you would think is a good fit.

Thanks for trying to get nyspeed off their lazy asses though

I’m totally down with this.

I have experience as a PA, I’ll shoot you a PM when I get home.

I’m OG UBRF (nov '01).

I dont know a lot of the newer faces, but I still personally know a lot of people from here.

All PMs responded to.