WTF: a job

simple, i am looking for a job. im a hard worker, show up on time, lots of common sense, etc. i am a subcontractor right now installing carpet but my overhead is getting to high to make any money. i go to school 6pm till 9 pm. but i dont have a problem working as early as i can till about 530 so i can scoot to school during the semester.

If anyone can think of anything or knows of anything available i would really appreciate.

A finders fee may als be in affect for someone that finds me a descent job:pimp:

plenty of references on here and i do have a resume if needed. i also have a nys security license, experience in detailing, and customer service.

PM Zer0daze.

I can probably help you out with a customer Service job. email me your resume at awooleyhan@s1search.com it pays between 10-12/hr. plus bonus and it’s not collections. hours are 8:30-5 m-f

i go to school so i cant travel.

bump. somebody on here has to know someone looking for a good worker with alot of education and life experience. im considering all jobs at this point. someone hook a brother up.:meh2:

what about suzukiriderman or however he spells it? didnt he have a job posted?

filled awhile ago i talked to him. thanks. i got a few things im workin on but backup plans ae always nice!:wiggle: