im tired of doing nothing during the day....

…someone want to help me out with a job?

let me know if u might be able to help me out.

and i didnt want to make this thread and pull a speedped noone will hire me not even wal-mart, but i figured some of you guys out there may be able me out.

attended University@Buffalo where i studied English until i began wyotech

2007 graduate of Wyotech(diploma)
completed automotive core/chassis fabrication courses with an 89 avg.

built a $400,000 carbon fiber(google Mosler MT900) in florida from june-december 2007
–I have extensive experience with carbon/kevlar/aluminum/other expensive automotive materials(air-craft grade glues, etc.)

SCCA member since 2003

full resume with certifications/awards/other relative schooling info. avail. upon request

experienced with word/outlook/excel/powerpoint/etc. most all MSoftware

VVVVVVVVVVinsert character bashing hereVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Qualifications?

Experience?

Degrees?

want to be my office bitch

Looks like I’ll be joining the looking for a job boat as well quite soon the way things are going. Well time to start rowing.

see first post…it has been edited to provide more information

:tup: to a good guy. I know someone can help him out.

if its 40 hours a week/pay is >9,10$ and it does not include “oral” meetings, then i dont mind

DAMN…cause u would get no pay…massge my back and penis and get my lunch and breakfast everyday…I mean um yea

INB4YOUSOUNDLIKESPEEDPED79

you want my 2 cents, well you’re going to get it anyway, go back and get your Bachelors before you get too old

fedex.com

seriously. search for positions at Fedex Trade Networks. Not many positions here are under 12 dollars anymore. And they are going through and re-evaluating pay levels. Mostly data entry work.

word

I run the auto dep. at wal-mart LOL. why would we not hire you

QFT

i HAVE A JOB A GOOD JOB AT THAT

doing?

bump for chris… Ill look around the hospital… but fedex sounds like a solid deal

You should try this same thing you did in the 1st post, on www.Monster.com or something of that sort. A place that employs people, sounds like it would make sense to me.

indeed.com

we need detailers at my work… starts off at i think 9 somethin… i mean its somethin for now… we are also getting into the “busy” season so countless hours of overtime and we offer full benefits to full time employees ie, 401k, health ins, bonuses, paid holidays and vaca. pm me if you feel want more details

edit: btw its “Detailing” motorhomes and travel trailers, not cars

welcome to my world Chris. the job market is tough around here i been applying and calling and sched interviews all the time.i am looking more for a career not a get by job. my unemployment covers my bills right now so i wont take a job less then that.