im tired of doing nothing during the day....

If I take control over the remodeling job I’m doing then I’ll give you a job as long as you like manual labor and you’re not a weak little girl.

are you kidding me? this is me bloated…
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c355/viggenman/arnold_1_2.jpg

annnnnnnnnnnnd not one thing. word

Why should he? It’s the best advice he could have gotten.

:gtfo:

what steve said indeed.com is pretty awesome

the 6 months at mosler will look more like a negative then a positive on a resume, you really should have stuck it out there until you found something else

here is my question, to all you people that claim you can’t find work does your resume actually look professional and everything on there is squared away? or are you coming in with a application filled out?

Even if the job only requires an app come in with a resume and a missions statement geared towards that job (Fast food positions do not apply in this case)

But the 6 months at mosler will probably hurt you more than anything, unless you spin it to sound like an internship.

i do a bunch of refferals with people here at ingram, and i get TONS of non proffesional resumes with poor objectives and horrible cover letters. Sometimes i get grammar/punctuation mistakes, sometimes i get run on sentences.

Take a class on building a resume… or buy a book, its worth the 20 bux

spin the mosler thing to say that you did contract work for 6 months and then after the 6 months you didn’t like Florida

but please dont call them for a ref…

what happened to your job at the shifterkart place?

:lol: I don’t know how people have such a hard time finding jobs…

my resume definatly does(i had my mother go over it. who used to be a human resources manager before. i also had the people at unemployment go over it and they were impressed as well). the problem is my lack to stick with a company. i had quit two jobs after working six months(i switched careers) and well my last job lasted a month before i was fired(i obviously dont include that job in anything lol)

fixed…sorry Joe, I’m in charge or the interview/hiring process for the company i’m with and you definitely would not be called based on your resume. You need to find one job and stick with it for a while.

^ pwned.

but on a serious note.

If you can sell shit to people, whether it be cell phones or tickets, or computers, or servers. you can come here.

Full time, benefits after 90 days of employement, and flexible scheduling.

Its not hard, and they hire almost anyone, I can put in a referral if your serious.

Only catch is, Its in rochester. Henrietta to be precise.

i am fully aware of this and know thats my problem. it was nothing i can help i was not going to be treated the way i was treated. i have a job lined up that i plan to stick with for awhile but it i am more concerned right now with going back to school

Salvatore’s is always looking for workers. There… you get what you deserve. I was making a killing because I worked harder than everyone else here.

Check the want ads in your local Penny Saver… they love hiring local.