Anyone familar with this shop?

Dayo’s garage, on Fillmore in Tonawanda?

Any feedback will help.

Thanks.

is ther a green repair shop sign on the building? make sure they are legit before you hire them or let them touch your car

They must do dsm work theres a guy who either works there or owns it drives 4g63 colt lol

^^Yup. Met him a few times. Nice guy, I have no Idea on his technical abilities.

His 4G63 colt looked clean and he seemed to be very anal about it, wich is usually a good sign.

Yeah hes a pretty cool guy. I talked to him and and he seems to know at least about dsms.

He also had that v8 laser that was lifted. He has that silver colt with the decals.

I only trust Gary and myself to work on my car. Im back to work don’t have the time, and Gary is busy.

Im in no rush but i don’t like driving my truck, as much as my car.

The guy said he can look at it right away, I just wanted to know if anyone was familar with his work.

Thanks guys!!

this guy lives 2 doors down from me. Alright dude and he is AWD’ing the colt this winter. Again i know nothing of his technical abilities.

The guy is very knowledgeable. I have known him for roughly 5 yrs or so through his wife. Good dude and trustworthy.

he did alot of work for my friend, as far as I know he does mostly 1g’s but I could be wrong. Worked out alot of buddys car that previous owner destroyed. Posts up alot on dsmtuners but my friend is the only person I know who went to him

As long as he can work on a 4g63 well, and hes honest thats all im looking for.

I haven’t dealt with shops in a while, i don’t even know what their rates are.