TURBO.

Lets see em yo.

5k or less please.

Don, please slap this kid for me

That is all :slight_smile:

Looking for a project?

no project. just a daily.

AWD DSM is not a good daily ever

That depends on the driver and how well you take care of it. Dsm’s have a bad rep because of the idiots that own them. In five years mine has never left me anywhere…

thanks for the advice.:shrug:

Again im looking for a dsm. any fs locally let me know

Word… same here.

The op knows the 2 best dsm guys in the area but I’m not sure about the driver part… lol

none of mine have ever given me any huge problems except a cracked valve once but it would still drive its all the little stupid things that go wrong. I have a 98 GST im selling 6bolt swap, 50 trim, FMIC, suspension, BOV, LSD newer tranny, weld in roll cage, DSM link not installed yet currently running AFC, 750 injectors, new custom paint with the DSM symbol going from hood to trunk green symbols on black paint and the bottome half is dark green, auto everything with leather and 5spd its got a bunch of other stuff too

morning bump

PM 540 GUY HE HAS ONE HE MIGHT SELL

didn’t you blow the rear diff in your 1g? i know it still ran but i thought u did.

i definitly know one dsm guy. but cant think of the other that you are referring 2

:lolham: just kidding

It does no good. I’m gonna start putting him in the cage like the dog. Maybe he’ll learn :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah forgot about that lol thats what i mean i blew the rear diff at NYI and still drove it home thats why i love them

dude, im going to smack you if don dont, or beat you with dons speakers when i bring em over.

anyway, kid up the street form me is a DSM freek i’ll talk to him

its amazig how many people razz eachother for driving or wanting a certain car. yet threads that explain what cars that we all hate the most almost every car is mentioned. any car that anyone wants will be discouraged by at least a few people. its such a waste of breath. we all argue back and forth about it constantly.

:deadhorse:

^^ dude, you don’t have to take it out on the horse. lol

ok found this, not exactly what your looking for but trying to help
120K on the body( most things have been replaced)
6-bolt 4g63 / 16g turbo
FMIC
S-afc
3" DP to 2.5 Catback
Intake
CD player
Speaker box
Boost, EGT, Water temp, Oil Pressure gauge.
Greddy Turbo Timer
MBC
Tan Leather Interior
Car needs some love it has been sitting in my garage for a while now… it has a few oil leaks and I believe it just needs tuned again. It made 270whp at 20psi on the current setup… pics are from a show a year or so ago but i havent drove it so it shows what it looks like clean… wheels not included

link?