DSM Garage

What shops in the Area good with DSMs? I know STM is a couple of hours away, and Lake Placid has an AWD Dyno, but not sure if they are any good with DSMs.

what are you looking to get done?

boxersix (adam hennessy) gets all my car related biz

no luck finding dsm shops here…:sad:
rochester or CT is where the reputable shops are at

+1 for adam

he recently told me that he only works with exsisting costumers now

Have to break in the new motor and then get a good tune.

ohhh… :smiley:

Moon is awesome, btw

I would go to ct

Burn it. LOL j/k I heard there was a shop in NJ, but i dont really trust most things from jersey

+2 heard he does really good work:up

+1, Sean knows his dsm’s

I appreciate the comments folks. Nice to read it :slight_smile:

If you’re looking for a reference from a 4g63 expert, for another 4g63 expert I highly recommend Chad and the guys down at CBRD. They are a great bunch of guys and really know their 4g63’s well.

I am so overbooked at the moment that I barely have time to each lunch during the day to ensure that the work for the race customers on tight schedule is being completed on time. I’m actually booked right out through most of May right now! Alot of it was based on the fact that I needed more time for the R&D section here and get the ball rolling on some major products for the Evo(4g63 and 4b11), BMW, and Porsche 996 community.

As a result I have to take the axe to bringing in any sort of “street car” related work as it was costing more money in the long run to be doing so. I am STILL doing motors for street cars, however I am not doing any of the physical R&R/installation of said motors in their respectful chassis. Just the motor spec/machine/assembly work itself. If someone wants me to perform the necessary engine rebuild they’re after I am still putting that work into the schedule.

I have a small list of specific customers who have had previous work done by me and are in good standing who I continue to work with, most being Porsche and Evo guys. Oh and those crazy crazy BMW guys trolling around the forums :wink:

^^^^ Translation: Street tuner clowns are a pain in the ass to do business with. :rofl

Between Jammer and I, we have Adam booked until mid March. :blbl: