anyone familier with dodge steath's??

not looking to spend anything over 2 grand seeing as 2 grand will buy me a 9" or 12 bolt

with a spool ,not with any kind of good gear or diff

Charles (the guy that did my cam install) has a full 12 bolt with 4.11’s and 36 spline and shit…went low 9’s over and over he wants to sell it to me for 2k installed. ABS and traction control also. Direct bolt on to my car.

so man up and buy it ,fuck the winter beater .walk to work its good for ya anyway

drew… i bought my civ for 1900… buy a honda and dont look back, seriously. ill drive a honda till the day i die. there is no better option in my mind. civic + blizzaks = great winter car/cheap beater ever lol

no offense bro but you are always talking about your cam :facepalm

sell the cam LOL it seems to be a pain in the ass and one hell of an excuse for everything

:eek

thats not going back on topic, thats making a whole new topic LOL

you are gonna buy a FWD stealth, and ls1 swap it ?

drew are u :retardclap

LOL

first of all, fuck those cars i’ve heard nothing good about them ONCE

you really want another project car huh? the ss isnt good enough and now you dont need a daily

man im confused, im leaving the thread

cya !

Much better beater:
http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1386164973.html

good detective work paul, on the prowl for jalopys

thats nasty ! thats no jalopy that thing will run forever and take a beating

drew, if you’re looking to buy a car to LS1 swap it you cannot get very much better than an NA or NB miata. 2,100 all said and done if gutted, if i remember correctly.

www.flyinmiata.com

plus theres probably 60+ people with that kit right now and they’re all on the forums so support is great.

a 3000GT is the most random and dumbest car i’ve heard to LSx swap :lol

Miata’s are the closest way of coming out of the closet without officially coming out. I hate those cars.

:rofl comon now they aint that bad

VLAD DRIVES ONE

LS1 swapped miata is tits. with a good quiet exhaust its a sick sleeper… if you can keep it in a straight line…

/ Thread

Honda for life

i swear to god i was going to mention that you would probably disregard my post due to some generic miata hating comment :lmao :lmao

think anyone would call you gay if you were running 11.2 @ 119 with just and intake and a full exhaust??? i think not.

stick with your hideous catfish that’s 800lbs heavier and thousands more than an ls1 miata, you’re not cool enough for one anyway :smiley:

Hey catfish is good. Then again, Firebird’s nostrils are something scary (IMHO).

Miatas…when properly modified, can be good. THEN AGAIN, a car when it is properly modified is good.

holla

:rofl

I read this entire thread and the only thing I got was Smookin talking about a CAM.

found out something Ironic today…

Apparently I have lots of stocks In the Honda department. For my 16th birthday my grandfather and grandma got me stocks. I forgot about them since I was so young. My dad just reminded me today. I dont know shit about them. I need to pull out my paper work and have a look at them.