Anyone for FLUSH?>?? Caution: Exceeds Baller Quotient for Today.

Cause this is SON, and some people would actually think that much poke is sick and would call it “flush”.

I’ve seen 15x10s on stock s13s and the car was 4x4 height and the owner called it flush…

Sadly that is the reality of SON, there are some people who actually don’t know…

Cause this is SON, and some people would actually think that much poke is sick and would call it “flush”. -duckJAI

the OP, and ANYBODY who called my TEMPORARY setup “FLUSH”…WAS JUST JOKING!!!
Just SARCASTICALLY poking fun of the term!

Common guys, Don’t take anything here too seriously. I like big tires (like 300+ width) but some guys like stretch.

no need to crowd the thread with FLUSH pics, or POKE pics. Just do what i did.

>>look at the skyline. have a giddy laugh. and move on with life. I did it for shits and giggles

and for the record… poke is SICK!!!

it definatly got some attention

Poke is sick to some extent, but I seriously thought Ronnie was terming the look “flush”. I’ve seen it happen more than once on this site.

Anyway’s Mikey, did you test fit them on your s14? I think they would actually fit them nicely with your huge fender flares.

I think we can all agree you calling anything vehicle related disgusting is quite ironic. Fiddy you rock it right bro, drift it!

turboner that is your car? I congratulate you. You are the man. Thank you for not running stretched tires. I wana see your car on track or on street… set a time lol. Sick.

Exactly, just a little good ole natured fun!!!

I’d rather be fun than cool!!!

Seriously, on an unrelated rant…why is it that people feel the need to be viewed as cool? Or feel that smiling at people is uncool?

What happened to not giving a fuck what someone wants to do to their car and judge someone by their choice of car accessories. Why is it that if you have $$$$$ parts on your car, you are automatically cool and the cool kids wanna be your friend.

SMILE MORE! LAUGH MORE! JOKE A LITTLE MORE!!! There’s more to life than impressing your JAY DEE EMMMM tight forum buddies. (cuz if you think about it…you’re TRYING TO IMPRESS ANOTHER DUDE!!!..)

Sorry, completely random rant…sorry.

yoo cool for this school. peas and carrots…holla!

wtfds im druunlk

yeah u were pretty krunk on wednesday night lol. you fell in love with his garsons.

Lmao +1
couldnt have said it better myself

Done this too many time

seems to be doing fine while moving

sickkkk

the beats are dope

actaully im krunk 3 days in a row now and its the weekned now soooooo yaaa but the rims are nice but i was just drunk mixed with the size of the dish i got exited lol i don’t like that design the hottest rims were all the bbs i saw(espessially your boys gtr classic bbs) all in all I WAS SNAPPIN AND TRAPPIN HAHAH

note to self;

order rear wheel bearing replacements…

souls of mischief- 99 till infinity

cuz its just so damn nice
http://vimeo.com/4177406

^ okay then…:rolleyes: lmao jkz

to me, flush is when the rim is actually aligned flat or “flush” to the edge of the fender, not sticking out…I don’t see how that’s flush? or has the term been changed to the tire aligned with the fender and the rim sticking out? lol:cool:

***the pics posted of the Viper and Volvo by 240sxcv…those are truely flush, nothing sticking out, perfectly inline with the body!

Don’t act like you’ve never done it Gupreet!

And wtf dude, who cares what you think is flush (not in an insult kind of way), this is just a thread for jokes.

Why can’t people just look at this and enjoy the fact that Fiddy and everyone is just enjoying their time? Why must everything be so serious? Who are you trying to impress by saying “I think”, “That’s not flush this is”, or “Your stupid, I’m not”?

I don’t understand the whole misconception here. THEY ARE JUST FUCKING AROUND!

Lol…SEE! Laugh…DO IT! LAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!1!!!8

Yes some people understand and grasp that concept here, but for some reason you see the same people over and over again beating their hearts out to prove themselves on this forum…why? Your achieving nothing by doing it other than a post count.

Have some gawd damn fun.

fuckery

Flush also has a longitudinal aspect to it. The fender lip should be over the tire if not at least “flush” with 0 wheel gap.

lol, chillax man…no where on my post do I sound serious Mikeyy :stuck_out_tongue:

see the emoticons and lols…come on dude! be happy :wink: