Anyone going to LV this wednesday!? again.

yeah well if I get bored enough I might do it just to see what it does.

I will be there if its not raining, and im bringing new people

Not this week, GF’s birthday. Someone take pics.

it better not be who i think it is! and if it is you better show up on friday to watch!!! :hug

atta boy

I will be taking pikturz!

im aware, but that doesnt mean im going to jump on the bus and sell them right now.

Wait why did you make a for sale thread?

Leave the busses outta this.

thems is looking good lately, who washes them?

i’m still debating weather or not i’m gonna run the evo tonight.

i gotta call and see how the conditions are.

had intention of selling them. now want to keep them? for sale thread doesnt = obligation so tell… c’mon you know how they work

Pete they want your money so they will tell you it looks great

Lol not really I sell every thing. You have seen this for years

i just called and they said its still on.

i then proceeded to ask how dusty the situation is and she started to yell at me and give me this whole schpeel on how they were flooded yadi yadi yada.

its not as bad as it was last wed she said.

the weather looks pretty good ~75 then around 63~ by the night time, i could deff hit 12’s.

i dunno we’ll see what i do.

It did rain the other night which may have helped out a tad and the jet cars were there so Im pretty sure they would cleaned the track pretty well

ya i dunno. i’d like to race on friday but i don’t feel like beating on the thing non-stop just to get my 50$ worth.

You dont have to. It goes on from 8am till like 8pm. No need to hot lap the thing

pauly said it stuck good, he walked the track and his shoes were sticking bad, so id say it might be fine. go early walk the track.

fuck you. grudge match me bish.