Anyone going to LV this wednesday!? again.

I’ll be up there again. :slight_smile:

Maybe …

i think im off saturday so ill head up there.

I will be there … hopefully beating my 14.6

im def going up, just did some work to the ole lady, shes ready to role

my S/C belt is slipping like a BITCH, from 15psi down to 10-11 :facepalm

i’ll be there anyway, still shooting for 14.999 @ 90.000

I told you get a gates belt so dont bitch about it. I will be there hopefully. Shooting for the same time. Im not going to have a full tank this time either.

you didn’t tell me that once :facepalm

and i’m still driving your car, right? i just want 2 or 3 decent runs in the eeemr2, mainly to see the increase in trap.

Yes i told you to get the gatorback but you said the dayco was good.

Your not driving my car tommorow night.

you’ve never mentioned the word “gatorback” to me and i’ve never mentioned the word “dayco” to you :wtf

and you said i could drive your car… why the change in plans?

Lies i told you right when you got the belt it was junk.

If i am able to go tommorow i dont want anyone to mees up my car because im trading trannys next week.

noooo, you didn’t, making stuff up again, are we? :lol oh well. it’d still 10psi or so, maybe with a little luck and some hairspray i can get it to stay around 13psi or so, 15 is out of the question with this belt :facepalm :facepalm

so i never get to pilot the rocket ship that is the ee-pee-three?

MY facts can be confirmed by jiggs tough guy. That belt is from 1991 whatds you expect. Get the gatorback and wtf is hairspay going to do on a sc belt? YOull have the first burnt mr2.

with the hairspray it was back up to 14psi for about 10seconds of WOT :facepalm

link me to this gatorback stuff?

i should be there with my buddy ryan and his wrx

I will be there on the GSXR…not running though…I don’t think anyway, that could change.

ill be up in the neon. Like to see what the new motor does.

by the way, I don’t know what time anyone is going, but rte 20 sucks so I usually get off exit 8 off I90 take 43 to 66 roads are soooo much better so if anyone wants to meet up at the exit 8 P&R let me know what time is good for everyone to cruise out.

Hmm, I don’t plan on taking the bike tomorrow only because I wanna have a few beers in the stands but if I change my mind I’ll let ya know. If you aren’t busy during the day though I would love to go for a ride :slight_smile: (after 12:30).

I do have the day off tomorrow, but I have to stop at the parentals house at some point!

PM’ed you my number!