Anyone going to this? (F-body car cruise)

Thanks to all the F-bodies for coming out and representing. We counted about 62 F-Bodies in all. Nice showing! Pics coming soon. Also look for pics here on Monday or Tuesday…http://miniofpittsburgh.com/pastevent1.aspx

Show was decent…I thought the turnout was going to be a little bigger though…still cool though

football with cleanquik306,sleepergtp,burnyD,cheeks > * sorry i got a call from ultra Z but i was already playin football and was too into it.

Same here. I thought we would get about 100 or so. At least people were lighting them up. That made it fun.

Yea, same thoughts here. I was car 31, got there around 1:15. Had to leave around 2:45 cause son needed to nap (fell asleep before I hit the steel building).

Saw the SC anniversary TA aeroking spoke of, the blue z28 vert that was in the back of GM hi tech, a brand new yellow zo6, and a whole bunch of other cool cars. Bike show also, some neat stuff there.

Cannot wait to see the pictures, and the streetheaters show.

Ya I saw a Chevelle and Camaro lightin them up right as i was getting ready to leave.

Ya I saw those rides…all were awsome…I got there at about 2:45 or so and i thought I saw your car…parked near the S/C 25th anniv TA??

Yea, that was me. Did you bring the WS6? If so, I missed it somehow.

It sounds like the show got better as the day progressed.

Ya I parked one row closer to the front than you…i was over to the side…I had the red WS.6 and my friend had a Conv Camaro

The blue LT1 conv camaro? I am not sure how the hell I missed your car.

I was hoping to see a firebird with 11inch wide rears on it. I want to go that route for mine, and wanted to see how it looks. There is a black ws6 around my way with wide ass 19’s on it, but I have never seen the car move, nor have I seen the owner outside.

No his camaro was a color like your TA…that blue LT1 was sick…i got a pic of it