Anyone have a dealer/transporter plate?

Does anyone have a dealer or a transporter plate I can use for one day? I’d pay someone $50.

Only need it for like a Saturday or Sunday, then I would gladly return it.

Btw, Never had any speeding tickets in my 9 years of driving, and I of course wouldn’t speed on your plates.

Please PM me or email rbakerian@hotmail.com

You only come here when you want something. We feel used.

Lies. Enjoy your date.

Oh snap, Benny’s going on a date? What’s his name?

:crackup

:rofl

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/bennyfizzle/Funny%20Shit/laurie17.jpg

Benny… thank you for taking this off topic. :banana

Plates anyone…

if its in state, i used ny temp plate. 30days and 30 bucks is what i paid last august.

Funny I was told by DMV two years ago there is no such thing as a NYS temporary tag

:ponder

Think i’ve been told the same thing.

ohhhhh Hooked on 240 pwned again.

:rofl

lol why the shit would you say something like that, if there was temp tag i wouldve owned about 7 other cars by now

maybe there is though :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown

NY DMV offers a transport tag, but no temp. registration. The transport tag is $10

Intrastate In-Transit Permit – The permit is valid for 30 days and allows you to transport a vehicle from one location in NYS to another location in NYS. For example, you need an intrastate in-transit permit if you buy a vehicle from a seller in another part of NYS and you need to transport the vehicle to your home before you register it. The fee is $10.

Cancel that, dont need plates anymore.

WHAT ARE YOU BUYING YOU HOE?!

well then wtf did i get when my dad bought his car in utica, and drove back on all white 30 day temp tags…

EDIT nvermind, they were 30 day dealer temp tags

Nice :ninja edit… chill out a little bit

trying to be the better man and not contiue useless drama. something somebody can do. look through his last posts and its always him thats being a little bitch. That is all. ::slight_smile:

Then stop lying

Damn… drama over nothing, chill out folks.