Dealer/Transport Plates?

I know this is a lot to ask of someone but I figured I’d give it a shot. Would anyone happen to have a dealer or transport plate for me to use (or if you could tag along for a nice ride into vermont) this weekend? I am picking up an other car and this would make the process a hell of a lot easier.

Let me know and thanks,
Nick

Tag along as in now?

If you cant find someone to d othis go to DMV and get a temp plate reg for transpo… I dont think their to exspensive

Reading owns you

well, i dont know if he wants me to drive him there, or come along for company or if theres more drivers required or not. i cant really tell.

Nick,

Your best bet is to goto NYS DMV and get an ‘In-Transit’ permit. It’s a paper tag that costs about $20 and is valid for 30 days (gives you plenty of time to register the car). All you do is tape it in the back window of the car you are buying and tah-dah! Legal for 30 days. All you need to bring with you is a proper insurance binder showing the vehicle being purchased is legally insured in NYS. Any questions you can PM me.

Justin

id lend you a dealer plate but pops would /life me.

fuck man i should get these for all my cars. i don’t usually keep em the full 30 days hahahaha!!!

Grammar/spelling owns you.

Don’t even try making excuses at this point. :rofl

in-transit permit sounds like a good idea…

so all you need is insurance and its only $20 to the dmv for 30 days of use?!?!

almost seems to good to be true.

i dont have a dealer plate but im down for a road trip LMK

not sure how it works in VT but in nys you have to pay the title fees and sales tax before they give you the temp tag.

nick, call up the VT DMV and see what they say.

a buddy of mine drew has one…he works at fucillo…i can ask him if you’d like???

Anyways I dont know if hell be able to do that in VT since he does not have a residence there

Do ittttt

me and scott stole a dealer plate from a dealer a long time ago. i dont have it thought, he might.

That costs the dealer a lot of money :rofl

I believe I looked into it once before, and other states will give transport tags. It’s just that then you have to deal with the DMV in another state, so allow yourself time.

F this shit slap plates on it or tow it

you dont need plates just drive it