Anyone have a hookup on carpet remnants?

the new places carpet is done for… I dont even want to walk on it without shoes on… pretty nasty. I want to throw some carpet down over the top once I shampoo it… anyone here have a hookup on it?

try FWS on elmwood?

Ive never looked for wall to wall there, but they had good deals on area rugs.

How big, My friend does carpet.

Max pies has a sale on remnants this month

12x18 for $108

not a bad price, im renovating my room soon, so im gonna need some new carpet myself.

There was a place on Rt 20 and Rogers rd in Hamburg, the plaza they’re putting a Walmart in. They had tons of remnants and cheap, I got one for my dorm there. I’m not sure if they’re still there.

PM Me.There is a carpet store in my plaza.They all take care of me/friends.
D

that’s a real good price. i paid nearly double at home depot.

stupid question here, but shouldent your landlord pay for something like this?

thanks guys… Im just going to get an area rug for the living room. I went over the carpet like 4 times with a steam cleaner and brought them back to blue (from black) so…

yes, I agree but its kind of a touchy thing because the guy also happens to be one of my best friends father and I don’t want to make a huge deal out of it. It looks like I’m gonna actually keep looking around for a house and make due at this place until then. I was just hoping that someone had some scrap stuff laying around that they wanted to get rid of that I could just throw down

yeah, i dunno steve.

Even if it was one of my buds fathers place, I still would have said.

Hey can you have someone come in here and clean up the rugs before I move in?

When I moved into the place in west seneca I asked the landlord, she said sure and the next day stanley steamer was pounding at the door.

Its not real expensive, and its to the benefit of the owner because its upkeep on their unit.

Same deal with paint.

Don’t do anything yourself or spend any out of pocket money. My landlord even comes by with little things like rocksalt for the porch, and boxes of light bulbs.

Wait until you get a house to work on it, the only thing I do here is keep the place super clean, and they appriciate that.