anyone have a mig welder in my area?

i just need to mig weld a muffler on tomorrow or the weekend, it wouldnt take me long. i only have an arch welder and thats extremely hard to weld exhaust with, (im not the best welder in the world) but mig welding is easy for anyone. let me know :blue:

i’m not a good welder either and i can weld exhaust pipe with an arc. just do it or clamp it.

I am fairly close let me know. could do it tomorrow after lunchtime.

I have a MIG, I’m in West Mifflin. LMK if you want to use it.

im not lookin to pay for it, maybe some wendy’s or lunch hehe im going to have to think up of a way to hang it, its a magnaflow dual exhaust muffler with 2 peices of metal welded to the pipes to hang it, we’re going to have to weld another peice under my car so i can put hanging rubbers to mount this some bitch…

im going to have to weld something like i said above so i can put rubbers in to hang it… im thinkin an arch welder would be best to weld a bracket to the frame of my car… so either i’ll to bgblockelcamino and we could probably weld one there or i can go to my shop, weld it, and come to your place and then we can weld there, im not sure which of you i should stop at :rofl:

domanation chassis will hook you up!!! Carnegie Close to you!!!

LOL well if you need the welder, you can just take it and use it until your done with it… There is no room to weld at my house, I’ve got 1 car filling up the garage and another in the driveway.

its cool thanks alot,

jeff (bgblockelcamino) from 1st-Try is going to help me out if i help him move some stuff around

call me. 412-999-1910

its done already dom, thanks tho