anyone have an extra car that they would like to rent?

like the title, anyone have an extra car that they don’t use that I could rent for a month?

Originally posted by whitey
like the title, anyone have an extra car that they don’t use that I could rent for a month?

dude if it was summer or even spring
you could use the crx for aslong as you wanted

but the ta all torn apart

i know mikes T/A isnt getting much use since he has the malibu up at school LOL so ill say that you can use his car just give me um a grand and its yours. wish that i did i am in the same spot that you are just have to finish the sonoma.

if it was nice you could drive the camaro

go buy a tempo for like 500 bucks from someone.

mikes talon doesnt run does it?

shaggys honda

:rolleyes:

lol rock the honduh

Originally posted by flyinglow57
i know mikes T/A isnt getting much use since he has the malibu up at school LOL so ill say that you can use his car just give me um a grand and its yours. wish that i did i am in the same spot that you are just have to finish the sonoma.
it wasn’t being used until his mom figured out how to use the line lock, he’s lucky if the tires are still on. :smiley:

i have a 98 civic you can rent, but only if you promise to total it when your done with it.

you can have my prizm for $1500.

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
i have a 98 civic you can rent, but only if you promise to total it when your done with it.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
mikes talon doesnt run does it?

:squint:

Originally posted by Cutty
it wasn’t being used until his mom figured out how to use the line lock, he’s lucky if the tires are still on. :smiley:

yeah shes out racing riceburners down 279 :mad: she says its too loud she doesnt want to drive it. wait till the headers and dual 3 inch y pipe goes on :slight_smile: heheheh my neighbors will love it !

You can rent the F2shitty…hell you can have it…hah

your not plowin anymore?

I do but we would sell it in a heartbeat…i got a ticket in it today

he wants a car for a month not a couple of days cus that’s all it will last

my wife’s grand am!!!snow=she dont drive!!!