anyone have any hot friends?

so i just broke up with my gf and im on the rebound lol…any good places to meet bitchezzzz?

jesus, didn’t you just get together?

no…ive been with her for like 4 years

Just post that pic in your av on your myspace, and chicks will flock to you… youll be beating them off… that is if that handsome man is you!!!

meet bitches on myspace.

[quote=“MOBOOST4U,post:4,topic:36834"”]

Just post that pic in your av on your myspace, and chicks will flock to you… youll be beating them off… that is if that handsome man is you!!!

[/quote]

why yes that handsome man is me :wink:

[quote=“dawn,post:5,topic:36834"”]

meet bitches on myspace.

[/quote]

i hate myspace

go to sweet bars like big shotz or something. HA.

i was just kidding about myspace though.

[quote=“dawn,post:8,topic:36834"”]

go to sweet bars like big shotz or something. HA.

i was just kidding about myspace though.

[/quote]

but im only 18 lol…anyone wanna chill on saturday? lol im free

go to your local highschool then.

i do not want to hang out.

bitch…lol jk

dawn going for the jugguler

hot men or women?

you just posted a thread asking for people to introduce you to their hot friends on an automotive forum…

desperate has a new name.

GO DOWNTOWN AND BE SOCIAL!!!

he’s 18, he needs to pick up chick at middle school soccer games, not down town where most girls are 20+

[quote=“ieatpaint315,post:15,topic:36834"”]

he’s 18, he needs to pick up chick at middle school soccer games, not down town where most girls are 20+

[/quote]

You;re not talking about chippewa are you?

If you’re 18 that is a perfect place to look as most girls int he bars are highschool students

[quote=“ieatpaint315,post:15,topic:36834"”]

[/quote]

Yeah seriously, take advantage of the jailbait while its not too creepy lol

muahahaha. you’re looking in the wrong place. half of the boys on here can’t even talk to a girl. how would they have hot friends?

Read the state’s fine print. If you’re over 18 and they’re under 18, as long as they’re within 2 years of you it’s legal. Go to high school sporting events. Bring smirnoff. Tag fresh ass.

[quote=“jenheartsyou,post:18,topic:36834"”]

muahahaha. you’re looking in the wrong place. half of the boys on here can’t even talk to a girl. how would they have hot friends?

[/quote]

agreed.
and they hit on some ugly bitch named dawn.