Anyone Have Experience With PIAA Bulbs? (Other light stuff)

I was wondering if anyone has experience with PIAA Crystal ION Yellow bulbs (H3 and H4), and if so, how do they compare to a 3000K HID bulb, and to Nokya Hyper Yellow’s. I may toss in the Hyper Yellows or PIAA’s in an H4, and I have been considering 3K fogs for a bit, but I am on the fence. Are PIAA’s yellows really that good to justify paying 3x more than the Nokya’s? I really dig the way 3K fogs look, but dunno if It’s worth the hassle and cost of a decent HID kit.

Not sure if this helps but I had piaa for my
low beams in my integra and they are still to this day the best bulbs I’ve had better then my 8000k hid’s

if you do decide to go hid - pm me i can get you a good deal

i wouldn’t compare the PIAA’s to your 8000k’s because they barely give off any light to begin with. You need to find the specs on how much light is actually coming out of 3000k’s and the piaa’s

Finding accurate info is the hard part. I may just toss in some Nokya’s after I get my fogs running since they are cheap and perhaps post info up as a point of reference for the future… I am also going to toss in some H4 yellows once I get court sorted as a nice f u to the cops that make it seem illegal to cough and follow me to a pizzeria while I am walking!