PIAA H3 Ion Crystal Yellow bulbs *Pricing*

I was just doing some investigating on PIAA’s website and stumbled upon these…

http://www.piaa.com/Bulbs/Bulbs-H3.html

Has anyone seen these in action? I am considering them for my S14 Kouki fogs.

Any comments and/or input is greatly appreciated.

Theo

All I have to say is they are Nukin’ Futz…

Just one word to the wise if you are putting them behind a Yellow Lens they
will look and perfom like complete ass destroying the point of getting them.

Stick with:

White Bulbs in White Lenses

White Bulbs in Colord Lenses

Colord Bulbs in White Lenses

Not:

Colord Bulbs in Colord Lenses…

Adam, thanks for the input, I will go ahead and do this (i am trusting you on this one).

The Genny fogs on the Kouki’s are clear so this will work good, I am in the process of getting some “good deal” pricing on these and 9005’s, and the H series bulbs that 240’s use.

I should know before the end of the week.

If you could get me a price on H3’s and if they make H3C’s…

They come std in the sleepy eye kit I build, the driving bean is yellow ion… it’s actually not yellow, it changes colour as the crystal angle to eye changes , blue to yellow shift… but damn bright the idea behind then is to not blind oncomming traffic from the sides but to get a clean colour right out front… for high beans the ultra white is used. perfect in a spot style beam. The PIAA Y=ion’s end up being closer to an effective 100watts then the rated 55watts wihout taxing the system like a 100watt would.

Ok, for the H3’s, I am getting prices on the H3 Xtreme White Plus, these are 4000 on the Kelvin scale.

I have checked the PIAA site and can’t find anything on an H3C.

What is an H3C?

It’s the gay ass bulbs the S13 Projectors Use…

It can be found in a 1992 Honda Accord or Prelude’s Fog Light’s

It’s the gay ass bulbs the S13 Projectors Use…

It can be found in a 1992 Honda Accord or Prelude’s Fog Light’s[/quote]

also could be found on Acura 3.2 T.L. H3C can pick it up locally at any acura dealership

^^^ Yeah for freekin’ $20/Bulb

I found a set of GT-X PIAA’s for $100 which isn’t bad but…

If anyone is interested, I have a friend in TO who sells NOKYA ION-yellow bulbs for $35/pair.
I have a set in my xB:

(with flash)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/kdawgone/February2005007.jpg

(without flash)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/kdawgone/February2005008.jpg

What Bulb Type?

Im assuming the pic of the bubls are the ones in your what look like turn signals in the bumper?

Yes. The lights in my bumper are actually fog lights. Mine are actually 9006 but he does carry different types including H3 (cause I think those are the Protege5 high beams…im the former events co-ord of toprotege.com so I set that deal up)

Best bet, is to email Jon at synchror_ek@hotmail.com
Be sure to tell him I sent you!

nokya is good shit. korean is best of both worls really. almost as good as jap stuff while at the same time being almost as cheap as china stuff hehe

ive had the nokyas in my headlights for as long as ive had my 240 and not a single one of them has burned out. they go for 40 ish at pac mall so 35 is a good deal

Actually, before I bought, I checked it out and the Nokya ion-yellow were going for about $75 at Pac Mall…

40 ish for the regular bulbs… h4/9005

Ok, i have recieved these bulbs, I will be trying them out on Thursday night.

I will give my reviews…

Ok, Pricing…

$65 for a pair, that is taxes in and everything (Canadian $$ too).