anyone have repo expeience

i didnt want to post a want to hire ad but my work will be looking for a repo agent in the near future. so if anyone has experience and is looking post here or pm me and il get back to u

Can we get someone with access to a video camera to do this. I’d like to see the reaction of locals here when a vehicle is taken away from them.

is experience in stealing cars counted the same as “repo” experience?

Holy shit, speedped!

Can I repo welder’s?

My buddy is a repo man…pm me when you want his name and number.

we have our own trucks, just will be looking for a driver soon, is he currently employed?

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

no lol

call 1-888-222-3666

tell them where the car is and where you want it dropped off.

i dont need anything repo,d i work for a company that does them, we will be looking for another repo agent soon

I have always wanted to do this but i don’t have experience… Free bump

i think steve hewitt would be the one to call. he has a ton of repo experience.

ahhh then my joke failed. that was the number for AAA boooo

LOL, only because I remember him posting some bullshit on facebook recently about how he let his car get repoed on purpose and now hes super happy and living the good life shooting his ak-47.

:rimshot:

you mean the ak-47 thats on layaway at niagara gun range? cause he doesnt shoot that yet… he still has to make payments.

lambo door?

so i was contacted by steve today via text message to " leave his name out of my mouth". He doesnt like that I put his life on here, hahahahaha. According to him, all of nyspeed is pussies, and thats why I am on here.

so please leave him alone!