anyone have triple a gold membership with 100 mile tows?

still working out details on viper after last night actually still might get it if he goes down a little more in price.

tires flat so the car will have to be towed and i reaaly dont feel like speding 300-400 on a tow.

Offering $100 to use someones 1 out of 4 100 mile tows that would come with a triple a gold card.

thanks

You are buying a Viper and are going to let AAA handle transporting it for you? You sure you want to do that? LOL

prolly not, now that i by miricle found these wheels on craigslist and the ladies willing to let them go for $400 which is cheaper then 1 single tire, let alone rim lol

http://albany.craigslist.org/pts/3784595465.html

if you buy those wheels, ill buy the rear tires.

edit… nm 17’s, wont fit

dude just get someone to trailer it you fuck goof

theyll want fuckin $400+

where’s the car? I know a guy

If i had a trl id tow it for gas and a chance to drive said viper. If u decide to sell the wheels im in the market for them

ill def sell you one of the two identical sets ill have… tho i wouldnt wanna sell em as cheap as im buyin em for as im commiting highway robbery with the deal I just got on em lol… The TIRES are $500 each lol…

When you getting it? Lemme drive your whip home haha.

I dont have AAA but Im off Monday and would tow it if you rented/borrowed/stole a trailer.

just bought a set of oem viper wheels/tires, gonna swap one out when i get there and drive home on that as long as the car doesnt look shittier then it did yesterday.

HOLY FUCK. i just want the wheels keep the tires lol

In another couple weeks i should have a truck, i already have a trailer. i’m down to tow all your c-list finds

Im down