Anyone hear this story in the news?

I’ve been listening to a morning radio station out of D.C. and they keep bringing up this story from Knoxville TN. How it has not made national news i do not know. They are saying race may be an issue. Almost makes me sick to read it.

yeah i heard about that last week. some sick shit. i’m hoping the KKK comes out the help

Should it get national coverage? Yes.

Will it? If it hasn’t already, it won’t. Race being a factor always makes the news racier, therefore more people will watch (and keep watching) it.

wow, thats shocking stuff.

What
the
fuck

:bloated:

OMFG! I would tie those fuckers up and use a dull knife and cut them open and watch them bleed! As much as I am against cruel and unusual punishment, I would fucking love to see these anaimals get beheaded by Iraqi insurgents. I would bring the popcorn.

It’s things like this that make me wonder why there is such a big deal over the controversy of ‘inhumane’ vs ‘humane’ methods of execution. granted i’m against the death penalty, but w/e

Who the fuck cares about race? I for one am kind of glad this wasn’t all over the news every day for a month. Give them a 5 minute trial and put a bullet in each of their heads. Just get them the fuck off of this planet.

and you know if the races were reversed there’d be marches all over the country, you wouldn’t be able to watch tv without seeing some protest over it. Disgusting

Geez thats some grusome stuff. Hopefully they have the death penalty in knoxville. Those scumbags should be put through the same misery.

O I’m going to have a field day with this one when I get back to work.I’ll probably make a few enemies there in the meantime as well.
I’m sure they had a tough upbringing and it’s will somehow be my grandparents fault anyway.
You have no idea how wound up I am right now
D

Amen

Let me get this straight.
so all you people bringing up the race card and whining about people not bringing up the race card are whining that people aren’t whining about the race card?

There is so much to say here but I am really not going to get into it because the argument will just be a mess.

This is horrible in every way shape and thought.

It is unimaginable that people of any race or background would do something like this to another human being.

May they rest in peace and may their families unite and heal.

Thats all from me :frowning:

I don’t care if the purples did it to the greens. That is some ill-ass depraved shit right there.

I hate those lousy freeloading greens anyway.

haha

Yes it is.

It is unimaginable that people of any race or background would do something like this to another human being.
:frowning:

Yes it is.

wow, just wow, that is the american way.

The PC politics and news media in this country are a pathetic joke.
Fucking nappy headed Hoes got a week of prime time news because grimy Al Sharpton ceated a stink.

Its a sad day when white people have to fear standing up for their rights and dignity to be Politically Correct.

While i agree with you entirely about the first statement you made, I also feel the need to point out that

“Nappy headed hoes” is definitely a racist remark. Sure it’s a funny one, and really was of little consequence and SHOULDN’T have been made into the fuss that it was, but it can’t be argued that it was a racist remark.

This incident, while much more awful and tragic is not, at this point, a racist issue. Yet. While we are free to speculate, the fact that the victims were white COULD be only a victim of circumstance.

But i DO agree that this would be made into a media assfucking if the roles were reversed.