Anyone here do printing? I need some buisness cards printed

I designed a business card for a buddy of mine that’s starting his own contracting company and need to find a printer. Can anyone hook me up with someone? I’d like to talk about different materials (possibly a metallic color background, if possible) and would like printing on both the front and rear of the card. They are in vector (adobe illustrator) format.

I’m looking to get around 500 or so printed up.

thanks
-Steve

edit: shit, fat fingered the title… can’t edit so whatever

Vistaprint.com

I got my business cards from VistaPrint and they came out pretty nice. Now my brother in law made me some that made vistraprint look like a child designed them on their computer. The top quality VistaPrint paper didn’t even compare to the paper I have now. Very cheap though and they were very quick. They also store your card on their website for re-orders. Just depends on how fancy you want to go I guess.

bump… anyone local? I’d prefer doing them local so we can see how the colors and such will turn out on a proof before committing.

thanks for the link though, if nobody here can do it, that’s where we’ll probably go.

thanks
-steve

I had mine done at North Delaware Printing on Delaware just north of the 290. Fast and resonable. Minuteman Press on Main St. in Williamsville has 3 guys that have about 60 years experience in the printing industry. They know their stuff.
http://www.buffalo.minutemanpress.com/

vistaprint sucks, and local is very expensive.

Go with Overnightprints.com - very nice printing for CHEAP.

:word:
or 48hourprint.com

pm sent

PM replied, thanks man

thanks for all of the suggestions too, much appreciated