Best place to have letterhead made?

I need envelopes, too.

I had Kinko’s make up my business cards, and they looked excellent, but then they kinda fucked me over today when I tried to order LH and envelopes.

Any local places I can support?

Minute Man Press… I went there more for convienence…but they are a local shop right on Main St in Williamsville. I think it was $40 for them to print 500 envelopes for me.

I’ve used Minute Man Press before for things in Rochester, and was pleased with them. Just an FYI though, they are a huge franchise… not necessarily a “local” company… not sure if you wanted “local” as in real mom and pop type place, or “local” as in around the corner.

^ it’s locally owned… just a franchise name as you mentioned.

Damn, that’s pretty cheap. Did the $40 include setup fee?

And I’m not uber particular about it being a small mom and pop kind of place, I just don’t feel like dealing with Kinkos or the like again.

I designed my own logo in a CAD program and essentially did the logo and tex layout/design. They just matched the font with a similar one they had on file, since mine was CAD specific and scanned my logo. So that price did include setup. I just submitted the design layout and they tweaked it then printed it for $40.

Also, I had 500 Business cards printed at just under $40 as well. There’s A TON of online places to get business cards for much cheaper, but i like knowing what i was getting beforehand. (with regards to the actual colors and pape feel…etc)

I also like to be able to see in person what I’m getting, so I try to stay away from online companies.

But that’s good to know. I’ll probably stop by there later this week and place an order for letterhead and envelopes.

:tup:

if you have a logo idea…let me know, i can work on a design with you. Maybe you have no intentions of using one…but let me know, i’ll help if you do.

I’m actually all set with that, thanks!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/libtch151/thinkcorporatemassagejpg.jpg

Rochester?

There’s a place I’ve been going to, Conolly Printing - out in Gates. Bob (Conolly) is the owner, great service, good pricing, FAST turn-around for local.

PS you might want to tweak that logo a bit, add a thin stroke to “THINK” so that it closer resembles the thickness of “MASSAGE” even though it’s a smaller point size. Just my $.02… but I’m also a picky typography whore (ask Silver, I’m a pain on that shit)

No joke. I’m sitting here waiting for his input on some designs as we speak :stuck_out_tongue:

Check with Evenhouse Printing in Hamburg on 20 between Camp & Southpark.

PM PumiceT

We use http://www.actionenvelope.com/ and http://www.printingforless.com

I have had no luck working with local companies. Most of them are outrageously overpriced and have terrible quality. Both of these companies i have listed above do fantastic work.

(I am a huge advocate of supporting local, but the printing industry in Bufffalo quite frankly sucks)

+1 for actionenvelopes, used them before too.