WTB: Business cards

Hello kids,
I know we have some graphic design places on here so I figured maybe one of them could help me out…
I’m looking to have some business cards made up.
I do not have an exact design in mind… but definitely something eye catching, not run-of-the-mill white card/black lettering.
If someone can help me design some cards let me know.
I’d like to start with probably 100 cards… possibly more in the future.
Thanks

Just about any print shop in the area should be able to make them.

I know, just figured I’d give some of the local business owners a shot rather than run to the nearest Staples or Kinkos or whatever.

I’ve had experience with this For myself and other businesses and have a few designs to show you :thumb

yeah i was gonna say vlad or turbotravis

yea or dont forget to say singh, as far as shift members… i made jammers business cards and his bros cards for his construction biz … i got other examples of cards i designed as well for others not on shift…

let me know, i do this professionally for a living so i know whats up !

Shit why’s everyone holding oout on me ?? I’m due for more and updated one’s!!!

i dont know who needs business cards, sites, brochures whatever, if you need them, let me know and we’ll meet up and talk

378 3092 u should all have my number by now anyways

well the best thing to do is send me a pm on shift since i dont get my voicemails as often as i do to pm’s on shift LOL

Got your PM’s today, guys and I will be in touch with you soon.
I just have to finalize the wording and whatnot I want on them…
Thank you,

Go to vistaprint.com they do free business cards. Our club/forum ROFLwagens got a 1000 free.

uncle sams printing.com i just bouhgt 5000 cards that have full color on front and back for $100 you really cant go wrong with this guy he will make them and then deliver them to your house cards are very well made not some thin
paper junk

word i’ll have to keep these printers in mind :smiley:

altho ! 5k cards for 100 bucks sounds a bit weird… unless its basic stuff

good printing prices otherwise

Yea that’s dirt cheap…
Well, ideally I’m going to want to work with someone for a little bit on this who can help with the layout/design and everything. I’m also interested in the glossy/color look instead of the traditional white with black lettering…
I’ll have to figure out a date to meet up and take a look at some designs you guys have done.

Me and Singh can probably meet you attue same time somewhere if you’d like.

yea its whatever, just remember to have them designed is one price, and have them printed is another etc

hit us up or w/e

this rain is awesome !

support local. if someone from shift, or technotic media can replicate quality products, why not go through them.

this thread is mad old y0 !

but its all good cuz i agree support local singh a lingh could do BETTER (dont believe me just ask me for examples) for design and price than your local biz can…everytime for sure