Local clothing and print media

Was gonna do it online but I will check locally. I have the logos, layouts, and images for the printer, just need local prices who are capable of it and will offer them the business if they are competitive.

• 500 standard business cards (color and gloss)
  • 5 black and 5 white polo’s with two color stitching on the left chest for 4"x1" logo
  • 50 single sheet/singly side glossy color prints (possibly professional folders for business card/paper work, etc, quote for 25 folders with single color printing on it)

The print jobs are too small for my place but try caboodle printing. He has a digital press that would be more suited for your size and needs. Ask for Chris and tell him Tommy from united sent you. Chris is one of our pressmen. if you would like I can get his info for you tomorrow.

Had good experience with Al Ross when Treads4Heads and I had our shirt designing stint. May be good to check them out for shirts.

I may have a guy for the shirts, I’ll see what he says

Thanks guys. I know its a small order. Just trying to get budget numbers.

As far as the print jobs go chris’ shop would be perfect.

Call 693-6000 and ask for Chris. Tell him Tommy sent you and he’ll help you out.

I just hit up clubflyers.com and got 1000 business cards for 28 shipped. I havent found anyone coming close to that price

What are your cards and folders going to look like? 1 color? 2 color? Photo (4color/kcmy). This will determine what route you should go.