Anyone here lactose intolerant?

A few reviews I read said it prolongs the pocess of becoming effective to eat dairy in the first couple days. Another recommended waiting 4-5 days before re-introducing dairy to your diet

How’s it going?

I outgrew the allergy for milk and red food dye also. I still can’t drink milk strait, if it’s in cereal i can drink it once it’s got sugar in it from the cereal, or chocolate milk. the only thing that really gives me gut rot is quality ice cream, the real shit. tiny bit of legit cream and I’m on the can long term. Red food dye that was most commonly used in ketchup used to trigger crazy activity when I was a kid. parents took me to mcdonalds for a happy mean, and one or two packets of ketchup would make it so i couldn’t control myself and I could feel it. all that shit’s not good for you, all the dyes and whatnot have to be handled with respirators and rubber suits when it’s produced in a chemical plant.

Well as for no lactose on the initial period I fail! Other than that I felt ballsy and tried a milk shake from Ted’s last night. It rocked me but for far less time than before. I think if I can do the proper tapering into things it might work. Well worth the $7 to try given how much it sucks not being able to eat dairy.

Ever stop and think how we are pretty much the only animal in the world who drinks another animals nurturing milk for the hell of it? LoL

I’m intolerant, so I need to have a lot of dairy before I get stuck in the bathroom. That would usually consist of a large milk shake plus milk.

Im very intolerant. Once peice of pizza with cheese is the max. Only Sharp Cheddar cheese since it has no sugars…no lactose.

Lactaid does not work for me.

Have a little dairy, blow it out your ass. Too much? Flying Hawaiian.

Interested in results. I miss ice cream, pudding, quesadillas, tacos with cheese, pizza that isnt deconstructed. Cereal. I trained my body to not need breakfast.

is that compared to having dairy with no pills, or compared to lactaid?

lactaid works ok-ish for me, but could use improvement

Lactaid never seemed to do anything for me personally. It’s hit or miss for most people it seems.

Just got this, bout to start tomorrow morning

If you refrain from dairy and taper back into it please keep us posted. I didn’t do it properly but it def helps in my experience.

All I can think of is this.