Anyone here my new best friend?

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=49425

:hitit:

that wasnt you… was it?

guy probably had a heart attack when he found out he won, and that is why noone has claimed it yet

No…I am hoping its someone here so I can have a new best friend.

Shit. I knew it. I should have fucking started playing the lotto.

Let’s find this person, and steal the ticket. If they are dead they didn’t need it.

250k big deal, definately not life changing cash unless you invest it well.

I dunno, I’d consider my life pretty adequately changed if I were debt free with a paid-off home and a decent nest egg at 25.

well i guess what I mean by that is you cant quit your job or tell your boss to go fuck himself ha

:word: Wouldn’t really change your lifestyle.

Sure it would! All your paychecks now head towards more leisure and downtime rather than a mortgage and car payments (if you pay everything off).

Plus with that money I would tell my boss to fuck off and have a hefty sum of money to start some sort of business, and not have to pay it back.

hey if someone gave me 250,000 for a dollar lottery ticket, im not gonna complain. stach it in a high yield investment portfolio and forget about if for a good 10 years.

I’d keep my job, ditch the Jetta for a Miata for the summer and a 4x4 Tacoma for the winter, get the wifey an RX300 or something like that, and sell my house and put a big down payment on a nicer place.

What would everyone else do with $250k?

Two chicks at the same time.

LOL!

Pay off my car, buy an alright house and sink the rest into an IRA

if your part of the majority of wny where your blue collar and make like 45-55 grand a year 250k is definetly life changing money, not like you could start buying mansions and lambos but its for certain a big deal being able to pay of all debt, buy a house etc etc.

if i got 250k

-pay off my truck
-finish car
-go back to school
-build a house

$250k…

Buy a home, and a used Subaru Legacy 2.5GT still under warranty.

Wouldn’t complain at all.

id buy the coffee machine they brew iced coffees with at tim hortons.

Hmm… Sell Jetta, Mazda, and House…

Miata, FI kit, other mods - $10k
DD - $20k
DD for Wife - $30k
Pay off all debt >6% interest - :ohnoes:
Down payment on nicer place - $100k
Week in Aruba - $5k
Stock market - $whatever’s left

buy the wife a car nicer than yours? damn dude.