Anyone in Sherwood park?

Yo, I saw one or two guys with 240s. One was a coupe (same car as mine, same year as well 89-90) It was a white coupe. Im driving a dark purple coupe. Maybe hes on this forum? dunno. But i think some sort of meet in the SP area would be pretty cool. so Anyone thats from SP? maybe with 240s?

I’m in the park, haven’t seen too many nissan enthusiasts out there though. Just a lot of douchebags driving like fuck heads :smiley:

^x2 when I lived there. lol.
There was some douches one night that blocked the Wendy’s exit of the drive thru with there dads Murcielago. And they didnt want to move it and kept asking me if I wanted to party with the “Lambo” and take pics. I said No now move your fucking car or I will hit it. and they didnt believe me until I did a burnout towards the car and stopped inches away from it. Then they moved it quick. lol.

haha that was probably that jessie dude who made millions when he was like 16 or something. Graphicdude what do you drive?

It’s in my sig

A Toyota Prius? lol

Im getting the official Prius taillight conversion Geez. That would be sweet. hahaha.
Incase you didnt know its the B16 (2007+) Sentra Dennis has the 2.0 and I have the Spec V.

Im here with a white silvia. What school did you go to?

im in the park as well with a blue 180