Anyone interested in TMP track day spot?

I’ve already paid for the UBRF track day this Friday. As I’m in California for work, I won’t be going… I’m trying to get rid of my slot ASAP. I’m open to offers, lowballs welcome. Someone has to want to go to this!

How much did you pay?

The full $170.

make me an offer! please!

think if i were to race my car, which is completely stock btw. It would be a regular day. I cant see spending that much on a stock car.

I wish this wasnt on a work day :mad:

it’s not a race, its a track day. it is meant to just have fun with your car in a controled environment. besides if your car is stock or not it can still be fun. one of the most fun days in a car i ever had was my drivers training when i worked for Ford, all we got to use was a Taurus and it was still a blast to be on a real track!

like i said, im open to offers, so just make one, if youre the highest by wed/thurs then its yours!

Same here, posted in the misc for sale section a few hours ago. :frowning:

I’ll bet u $$ that your cars capabilities are much higher than yours!. Its a blast no matter what u drive. And the seat time is priceless. Come along and try to keep up with a Taurus. :slight_smile:

lol. Honstly I’d love to, but I am going in for reconstructive surgury in a month and cant spend the extra $. if it was like 50…maby I could swing that. But right now I gotta stop spending and try to save up some $ for bills when im recovering.

I’m going to bust my ass before work tomarrow I’ll let you know if I can get the kinks worked out/steering somewhat straight. :slight_smile:

There is still hope. However I’m going to need much cheering on. And will need to sell some of my parts as I don’t have the funds to make it there currently. Know anyone that wants some 1st gen black leather or an extra tranny?

EDIT: Tranny just sold. Woot!

bump