FS: UBRF Track Day Slot.

I really didn’t want to do this. But I ended up blowing the front main seal on the SHO, and have a bad wheel bearing after I finally got it running and just don’t have the funds at this time to finish it before the end of the week. And I can’t run the WRX due to the snow tires still on it. And I’m quite sad that I have to do this but I have no choice but to back out. Though I’ll probably ride along with somedude to check it out.

It’s this friday, I’ve spent $170 getting registered for the event. I’m willing to take any offer though. Best offer in two days gets it. :frowning:

hahahaha

Did I miss something?

Are the WRX wheels 16 or 17’s? I have a set of beat RE070’s you could use if they were 17’s

16’s unfortunatly.

5- sr20de

hey, you should buy it - doesn’t the supercar owe fairgentleman a race? :eyebrow:

sorry to hear about that D. :tdown:

Yeah I think I may have too…
Sucks that you can’t go fuzz
If I had a car worth tracking I would buy this

GLWS

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8670&highlight=supercar

I forgot about that, for some reason that cheered me up. :lol:

:wstupid:
suck to hear but am on the same boat

i laugh at the ubrf track day being…a joke

Umm… right?

Could you co-drive your brother’s car? Isn’t registration price reduced for a 2-driver car?

y is it a joke???

ubrf track day course > nyspeed track day course…

stop blowing lines of coke.

DOS BUY IT…this is ur second chance

i would but my car will be going under the knife on Friday.

Unfortunatly I made a huge miscalculation in my finances when buying parts for the Taurus. And went wayyyyyyyyy over budget. I can’t afford to even go there.

post pone until saturday

If my car was together, I’d say take it Devin. :\ Get SB back on the road nukka!

Bump

Come on someone can get a super cheap track day in here. One day left, no bids.