Chimaira
Stemm
Lamb of God
Amon Amarth
The Haunted
Diecast
Heaven Shall Burn
Arch Enemy

Im talking, white faced skinny scandinavians with long hair, double bass drum, and incomprehensible low-pitched growls. With music videos that look like Blair Witch complete with bad camera handling, with no apparent reason for the whole band to be playing in the woods/warehouse filled with smoke. See: Finntroll, Norther, Burzum, Gorgoroth, Marduk, Carpathian Forest, Dissection, Mayhem, Dawn of the black hearts (You know you’re fucking metal when you use a picture of your lead singers suicide, via shotgun to the face, as the cover to your album).

Ive been into Strapping young lad a lot recently.

[quote=“FightinMike,post:22,topic:37114"”]

Im talking, white faced skinny scandinavians with long hair, double bass drum, and incomprehensible low-pitched growls. With music videos that look like Blair Witch complete with bad camera handling, with no apparent reason for the whole band to be playing in the woods/warehouse filled with smoke. See: Finntroll, Norther, Burzum, Gorgoroth, Marduk, Carpathian Forest, Dissection, Mayhem, Dawn of the black hearts (You know you’re fucking metal when you use a picture of your lead singers suicide, via shotgun to the face, as the cover to your album).

[/quote]

Oh were talking kill some gays in the woods and fine our singer dead and call friend and say guess whats so cool that dead did lol. Or stab you guitar player and burn down some curches type shit good call. Sorry if my history is off i was trying to remember the antics of Mayhem and friends lol.

^^^^Its close enough.

"When asked by a non true BMer what BM is, say something like, “BM is the raw essence of pure black evil in man”, in any case, make sure that by the conversations end, the other person still has no idea what black metal is. "

FO SHO this reminds me of a rant(see rant thread in one min.)

Norsk Arysk Blak Metal! Rahhh!!

[quote=“FightinMike,post:25,topic:37114"”]

^^^^Its close enough.

"When asked by a non true BMer what BM is, say something like, “BM is the raw essence of pure black evil in man”, in any case, make sure that by the conversations end, the other person still has no idea what black metal is. "

[/quote]

and a knife in the side of their head.

Amputated Genitals, they’re from Columbia, they effing rule!!!

Cryptopsy
Cannibal Corpse
Deicide
Morbid Angel
GWAR
Green Jelly
Napalm Death
Six Feet Under
Exodus
At The Gates
Mayhem
Carcass
Cancer
Mercyful Fate
Helloween
Bathory
Kreator
Nile
Athiest
Obituary
Hate Eternal

Ricky Martin
Enrique Iglesias
MenudO

:lol:

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:12,topic:37114"”]

Betwen the Buried and Me
The Black Dahlia Murder
Converge
Darkest Hour
The Dillinger Escape Plan
Every Time I Die
The Hope Conspiracy
Nora
Poison The Well(but they have gotten kinda weak)
Psyopus
Through The Eyes Of The Dead

[/quote]

None of these bands are heavy. Or really metal. Ugh.

The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravanganza!!!

bring me the horizon, ETID, between the buried and me, the number twelve looks like you, norma jean, yeahhhhhhhhhh

[quote=“Estorvito,post:31,topic:37114"”]

Ricky Martin
Enrique Iglesias
MenudO

:lol:

[/quote]

don’t forget, the sandpipers – enamorado :wink:

[quote=“dawn,post:32,topic:37114"”]

[/quote]

Well i like them so :2fingers:. Im listening to the new Black Dahlia Murder right now and its fucking great and so is the newest Between the Buried and Me. FYI i have albums from every single band you listed so :headbang:.

Also if anyone is interested i am either going to go check out From A Second Story Window in Roch on Nov. 2nd or Between the Buiried and Me in Philly on the 1st but most likley going to Roch.

[quote=“dawn,post:32,topic:37114"”]

[/quote]

umm through the eyes of the dead is pretty grind core…

and man, I really detest BTAM :frowning:

ILL START YOU ON FUCKING FIRE

[quote=“dawn,post:30,topic:37114"”]

Cryptopsy
Cannibal Corpse
Deicide
Morbid Angel
GWAR
Green Jelly
Napalm Death
Six Feet Under
Exodus