Anyone into death or black metal?

or basically anything heavier than Metallica, Pantera, Megadeth and Slayer

what bands out there that you consider death/black metal…

Depends that’s kind of a stretch. For metal that is a little off the beaten path persay I like Type O Negative, Static-X, Rammstein, Black Label Society, Killswitch Engage, Shadows Fall, Mastodon, Danzig. Classics like Motorhead and Iron Maiden.

This is probably the best speed metal ever.

deathklok

The funny part isn’t soo much the lyrics but the fact that someone had to record this.

Do You Folks Like Coffee
Real Coffee
From the Hills Of Colombia

Then Duncan Hills Will Wake You
From A Thousand Deaths
A Cup Of Life Blood
(Dying Dying)
You’re Dying For A Cup

Guatemala Blend
Ethiopian
French Vanilla Roast
(Dying Dying)
You’re Dying For A Cup

Prepare For Ultimate Flavor
You’re Gonna Get Some Milk
And Scream For Your Cream

Duncan Hills
Duncan Hills
Duncan Hills

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH :stuck_out_tongue: fucking awesome.

[quote=“maybe_memories,post:2,topic:37114"”]

through bands out there that you consider death/black metal…

[/quote]

personally I am into really underground shit but I love tons of other stuff as well

Dethklok!!! lol

anal cunt ftw

Sting…

[quote=“9c1ny”"]

or basically anything heavier than Metallica, Pantera, Megadeth and Slayer

[/quote]

Well the bands you listed are all thrash metal. Pantera actually I’m not sure where they are on the metal spectrum.

You could go really heavy into the death grind spectrum - and try Cannibal Corpse, Job for a cowboy and Aborted, I personally Prefer Aborted since they are a little more fast paced and pretty groovy at times. If thats not enough there is always Regurgitate.

If you don’t care for the grinds and what to stay more into the black metal area there is Into eternity, Opeth, Blood bath(Opeth but more black).

Then there is always the other side of it where it drifts towards hardcore more (which i love)

3 inches of Blood - Power metal with a hint of thrashcore
Old, All that remains - Just awesomeness
Bleeding through - Gothic metalcore - Early albums are nasty and just awesome This love is murderous is pretty fucking brutal, anyhting newer than TLIM kind of suck.
Unearth - Thrashcore
War of Ages - Christian holy shit I can’t believe the devil doesn’t possess them metalcore

Throw those bands into Pandora, and you will come up with something…

I really don’t know how you could want something heavier than Slayer you need to listen through all of their albums, God hates us all is just fucking awesome.

I like girl bands.

Otep
Lacuna Coil
Joan Jett

:slight_smile:

speed metal - children of bodom

I am:deadhorse2:

you’re a dead horse?

I sure is do listen to that thur speedy and screaming ish type noise. Ok sorry i just felt that necessary hahah man i crack myself up. Anyhow to add something usefull to this thread i will list a few of my favorites.

Betwen the Buried and Me
The Black Dahlia Murder
Converge
Darkest Hour
The Dillinger Escape Plan
Every Time I Die
The Hope Conspiracy
Nora
Poison The Well(but they have gotten kinda weak)
Psyopus
Through The Eyes Of The Dead

That should do for now. If you want more specify more of what type you are looking for and i can help you out. I love metal.

SOME GOD DAMN ANAL BLAST:headbang: ETID rocks my world too

[quote=“slacker127,post:13,topic:37114"”]

SOME GOD DAMN ANAL BLAST:headbang:

[/quote]

That come in a can?

all the guys i work with listen to the heavy stuff i like mild heavy stuff i guess

mine are - spineshank, droid (highly recommended), otep, 3 inches of blood, Ill nino, killswitch engage

some heavier stuff - arch enemy (chicks), fear before march of flames, Job for a cowboy (thumbs up), lamb of god, kreator, Mantis, norma jean, soulfly

OTEP makes me want to end myself man i hate them. WTF is wrong with you guys.

any true death metal fan should know who DEATH is if you don’t go take a listen. They are one of the pioneers of metal…

I love DEATH i was going to suggest them but i tried to keep it to newer ish. DEATH FTW

Are there any good shows that are going to be within say 100 miles of Buffalo between OCT 26-NOV 12. I saw Psyopus and Melt Banana are playing Soundlab Nov 5th i think im deffinatley going to catch that while im home. Also im so out o the B-Lo scene is there any bars around that play good Metal you know just to listen to as you drink face.

heres a few I am into

Deicide, Morbid Angel, Carcass, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of filth, Cannibal Corpse, Therion, Dissection, Burzum, Pestilence, Pungent Stench, Before God, My Dying Bride, Dimmu Borgir, Nocturnus, Acheron, Beherit, At the Gates, Atheist, Autopsy, Cancer, Old Entombed, Old Godflesh, Haemorrhage, Immolation, Incantation, Malevolent Creation, Human Remains, Dr Shrinker, Revenant, Sepultura, Sinister, Obiturary, Napalm Death, Terrorizer, Venom, Possessed, Vital Remains, Celtic Frost, Mortician, Opeth, Novembers Doom, ect