Anyone into paintball?

sponsored JT Junior team backman here lol, i wish i still had my 2k5 Intimidator ughhh, but if this happens, i still got plenty of goodies from tourneys i won lol, delta 98 pistol round anyone? hahah

i used to play with diluted until the team became… well, diluted… played with lockout for a couple tournys… had a local team we called precision but we rarely were allowed to play anything around here lol… i’d be down to come out if its gonna be for real, if everyones just fuckin around it wont be fun.

i heart DMs and PMs ive had so many its redic.

after b3 and tsunami closed i sold my Dye dm4 and all my equipment. I aint drivin 45 minutes or whatever it is just to play airball.

I AM SOOO IN! I’m gonna mow some muppets. I just need a gun, mask, and tank. Otherwise I’m all set with my uber agg burberry DYE C6’s. I also played semi-pro. D2 5-Man for Tsunami, Sodus Predators- NYXL, and I made nightmare for AXBL but didn’t end up playing, oh, and I kinda made Wellsville this year.

your playing for wellsville express with no equiptment? lol.

be there. i wanna mow you down fish :slight_smile:

at the best indoor field within 600 miles?

Haha, no. I could have made wellsville but Nicksy never called me back. And I’ll def go, and you won’t be mowing me down. Nga please I’m from 716 and everybody knows 716>585. Besides it’s a 716 thing that for the longer you don’t play the better you get.

in that case i might just be a d1 player by now. and i am from 716, born and raised…

so those of you interested… lets get a date setup for us to go, and maybe set up some kinda carpooling. i dont have a car with any kinda capacity to hold more than 2 ppl, an amputee and 2 gear bags.

haha some of you guys played for tsunami…I probably know you/hvae played with you before

was good friends with pat back then

hahahah pat!

i love how everything at his little store in west seneca was like broken crap or overpriced lol.

I only went there a couple times…lol and yea i hear ya

Yeah and the Boulevard store ha.
Skurge wanna give us a lil more info like a name, some gear, who you know? I might have played with you depending on how long ago you played and I probably most definately know people you played with: jared, Joey Somsi, Tom Somsi, Hildebrandt, Lino…

do you know ben slavin? just by any chance?

yea all those names sound firmiliar

i know justin hildbrandt…the other i’ve heard

i’m chris, you prolly would know me through ruben(pats cousin)

as for gear, i’ve had a ton of different guns, from upped cockers to a few angels, so it really depends on when you knew me

I never played on the tsunami team, but I played with most of the original guys when the team started

Word up. I don’t personally know Ruben but I’ve heard alot. Hmmm Chris. I’ve probably seen you at Tsunami or Club PB

do you know ben?

Probably. I’d know the face but probably not the name.

he played for niagara falls revolution. shot a ULed PMR. that was formerly mine lol.