ANYONE INTO SNOWBOARDING OR SKIING!?

Since snow is comming down hard and the holidays is comming up…
im thinkin we all need a break from work or school…

Anyone knows a good place for snowboarding/skiing
besides blue mountain? suggestions would be greatly appreciated :smiley:

YES. I know a place.

there is horseshoe valley…umm talisman …glen eden

talisman is alright…glen eden…too long since i been there…dont remember how it was and i havent been to horseshoe

nothing in toronto worth going to …blue is the best we have…i highly recommand spending the extra doe… u b ride a half hour min hills instead of 10 hills…:R

Dont bother with anything in Ontario or Quebec.
Save up your money and spend 1 week in the rockies, Alberta/BC…
You will not regret it.

Pay attention? :{
You posted the code for pearson international… Ya, that was REAL intuitive…
Instead of ragging on others, perhaps you should learn to READ. My post, unlike yours, actually offered some advice.

Theres a Ski club in Maple at dufferin and Major Mackenzie, just hit this intersection and go north on dufferin, 3 mins in you will pass a HUGE golf club on the left and then the Maple Ski Club in on the left side going north right after.

I haven’t been there but its shown on a recreational and regular map, that means its BIG. I plan to go snow boarding there maybe January.

For those “non-pro” skiers, anywhere on the outskirts of Ontario that’s good to ski at, if one is forced to ski at?

Church? Pyro?-- If you were FORCED to ski somewhere in Ontario, where would you go?.. SERIOUS QUESTION! (SRS BSNS)

Hey gabe,
If you need to get your fix in, you might as well hit Blue Mountain. Or if at all possible, one of the private clubs in the same “Blue Mountain Rd” area.

^Wrong,
Driving/Flying to Mt.Tremblant alone is going to cost you a trip to Blue mountain, and only Noobs think Quebec is good, its so fukn cold there that you wont enjoy riding. Also intrawest owns the resort so its going to cost a fortune to stay in the village.

You, are an idiot… and your post reflects that. So please do us all a favor and think before you post.
OH wait, you would actually need half a brain to do so. Please forget the above request.

Tremblant = Just a touch under a G-note /night for accommodations (room for 6), and then cause I’m a noob and snapped a ski the last time I had owned a pair of skis, figure in rental, 2 tanks of gas, food, booze…

That = not enough friends with that kinda money.

–I digress. Overnight stay at “big” blue it is then… no gondola :frowning:

Hey guys…enough with the fighting…just drop it and play nice

I am not fighting, just stating facts.:smiley:
Ignore list is a great feature.

Snowboarding the Rockies, ftmfw.

why does everyone always have to go so big!! like this cock
is better because its bigger.lol

Its about the guy having fun not what other’s think is the biggest and baddest mountain, i have been to Blue Mountain, and yes its the daddy of all places in our area, but there is so much local less conjested ski resorts around, just get a damm RECREATIONAL map, its worth it.

I’m talking about places about 45 mins to 1 hour out of GTA. These are really good spots, especially if you are still a learner, Blue Mountain is too big.

either way dude, have fun and i hope you really have a good time skiing.

mount st. louis moonstone