Anyone into the Doors?

I am a HUGE fan, greatest band ever in my opinion, I know its a long shot but wondering if anyone here has any bootlegs they’d like to trade

I have a bunch of shit, some crap quality some soundboard, looking for Morrison era only, nothing full circle/other voices days or new Riders on the storm stuff

Also looking for 1976+ Zeppelin shit

i’m a huge Zep and Doors fan…

have about 6 CD’s of Zeppelin, as well as a 2 or 3 DVD set of backstage stuff, concerts, etc…

and for the doors i’ve never bought any CD’s but i do have a few CD’s of just a ton of burnt songs…and i have the movie “the doors,” which is amazing…

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:2,topic:37570"”]

i’m a huge Zep and Doors fan…

have about 6 CD’s of Zeppelin, as well as a 2 or 3 DVD set of backstage stuff, concerts, etc…

and for the doors i’ve never bought any CD’s but i do have a few CD’s of just a ton of burnt songs…and i have the movie “the doors,” which is amazing…

[/quote]

I do enjoy the movie although most “hardcore” fans hate it, I guess as much as Kilmer looked like Morrison he didnt portray his personality very well
Supposedly Jim was very light hearted and loved joking around, the movie made him seem overly serious all of the time

As far as Zeppelin how the west was won FTW

I was a huge doors fan in high school. I read all of Jim Morrisons books and biographies etc. I had every album on vinyl at one time including the rare “Wierd scenes inside the gold mine”

[quote=“Carnut,post:4,topic:37570"”]

I was a huge doors fan in high school. I read all of Jim Morrisons books and biographies etc. I had every album on vinyl at one time including the rare “Wierd scenes inside the gold mine”

[/quote]

awesome album, Who scared you and You need Meat

I went down to Cleveland this summer to the R&R hall of fame, they had a Doors exhibit running, haunting to see actual handwritten Morrison shit in person, it was fucking awesome

i walk through doors. does that count?

i love the doors